Chapter 57 | Need

I placed the two mugs on the table, one in front of Namjoon and the other for Jungkook.

"Thank you, Hana." Namjoon gives me one of his hearty smiles and sips the coffee from his cup; whereas Jungkook is staring at me, seriously. I sit across the table too, casually going through the newspaper, while Namjoon and Jungkook are doing some calculations; far from my conscience.

"Oh, so you got the headline!" I scream as soon as I see Jungkook's wide picture in the 'entertainment' section. They both look at me with amusement and laugh lightly.

"It's so normal for us now," says Namjoon and gets back to his notepad.

Sure.

I look at the wall clock, evaluating the six hours still left on dad's landing. He would have probably boarded from Abu Dhabi.

"So, you have two promotional events in the coming week." Namjoon's sudden loud voice alerts me out of my thoughts. Jungkook nods at him.

"Wait, promotion for what?" I ask, leaning forward on the table.

"He is releasing a song." Namjoon points at Jungkook while looking at me. I furrow my eyebrows in surprise at Jungkook.

"You never told me about the song," I complain to him, while he just shows me his puppy face and big innocent eyes.

"It's actually the one he wrote for you." My mouth opens in even more surprise.

"I hope you are okay with it?" Namjoon is speaking for Jungkook today. Why? Because Jungkook is too afraid to ask me.

"OF COURSE!" I shout, getting up from the chair. The boys stare at me in terror. I walk up to Jungkook and hug him, holding his neck between my arms. I am at least that frank with the boys around to hug him in front of everyone. Namjoon focuses on his notepad and ignores my clingy action.

"I am glad people will feel the way I did." Jungkook looks up at me and smiles, lightly pecking on my nose. Suddenly, Namjoon's mobile phone bangs up and he picks it up instantly.

What a courage!

He listens to the call and nods several times with just 'yes' and 'sure'. After obeying sincerely for a minute, he rests the phone aside.

"I need to go and talk to your agency about the release. We will talk about this budget thing later." He gets up and slides the phone into his pocket and wears his coat, covering his smart figure.

"Gather all this for me, Jungkoooook!" he kept on yelling, even when he had stepped outside the door.

"Let me do it." I step forward and gather all his papers and documents in his 'friends' file. It's weird at first if you see a handsome, serious manager holding his documents in a 'friends' file and sitting in a stock exchange meeting. But that's the thing too; they set the trends.

I pick up the cups and walk to the kitchen. All other boys are off for today, except me who barely gets a moment to go to her house. I walk back to the lounge to find Jungkook standing in front of the mirror.

"Why don't you pick it up?" His shrieking startled me when I noticed the phone against his ear.

"Who are you calling?"

"Taehyung." He looks at me, his anger replaced by a wide smile.

"Is everything okay? He was telling me that he has to go out of town today." He walks towards me, gently taking me in his arms, and lets out a huff.

"What is it?" I ask.

"No, nothing serious." I pull myself back against his tight grip.

"Tell me, already." He shrugs and lets go of me, followed by his hands on his lower back.

"My muscles! I think I got a sprain." He gently touches his back and groans in pain. I follow his hand under his shirt and touch his skin where his fingers are and assert a light pressure, he groans again.

"Taehyung knows how to do it." He cries in pain. My heart sinks seeing him in pain. So, I decided to disclose an ability I have other than just getting sick. I stand on my toes and whisper in his ear.

"I can help you with that." His pain flies off and he smiles at me.

"You just cannot help in everything, can you?"

"I am not kidding." I roll off my eyes and step backward.

"Okay then." Within an instance, faster than I could blink, he takes off his shirt and stands naked in front of me.

"I-'' I am hypnotized, no doubt. But to my embarrassment, the words in my mouth started baffling. "I..will," I am still talking when he grabs my wrist and takes me to his room. We walk to his closet and he opens up a tiny drawer, within drawer. It was basically a 'medicine' closet. I skim my eyes through the drawer; tablets, syrups, bandages, ointments, et cetera.

"Woah, this is a whole pharmacy store right here." Jungkook lets out a light laugh. He pulls the drawer even more and I notice strange bottles at the back. He picks three of them and offers me to hold them.

"Taehyung uses these for massages." I study the content. "These are of three different scents; hyacinth, jasmine and rose."

"So, which one would you like?" I mumble, still looking at the bottles.

"I give you the choice." I look up and his eyes are wicked but pleasing at the same time.

I'll show him my choices today.

"Jasmine, it is." I put the other bottles back and close the drawer and walked toward the door.

"Where are you going?" he says, pointing to the bed.

I show him my palm, indicating to him to wait, and rush out of the door, closing it behind me.

I turn back again and knock on the door. He doesn't respond, and I could already sense his confusion. I peek inside the room.

"Hello, Jungkook. I am your masseuse, allow me to show my exceptional abilities."

He smiles and tells me to come inside with his hand. His naked torso is driving me almost crazy.

When he places his palm on the bed to crawl on the bed and lie, I say what was bothering me.

"I need one of your shirts." He looks at me, his body bowing and showing a better sight of his puffy chest. And then, he smirks.

"Shut up. My sleeves are too oversized and I don't want them to drain in the oil." I tell him bluntly when he is not even talking.

"Umm," he looks back at his cupboard. "I think all of my shirts are gone for laundry." He looks back at me, acting innocent when that's not even closer to his expressions.

"Jungkook, stop joking-"

"Mine are even oversized. We both can fit into one."

My patience level was exceeding and when it reached its maximum, I did what he wanted me to do.

Let's take off this bloody shirt. Literally, because it was red...