Chapter 88 | Make it right

"Jimin, I can't eat more, I swear my stomach would burst out,"

"So? Let it." He fills the spoon once again with the soup and brings it closer to my mouth.

"I would tell Jin you didn't finish it because you didn't like it," he smiles at me, sheepishly.

"Don't you dare," I warn him, and he giggles. Thank god I am alive to hear that.

"Okay, last," he brings the spoon closer, his hand under it to avoid it dripping onto me.

"Ya! You have been saying this, and literally fed me ten more spoons."

"Okay, I promise this is the last time," he smiles and I drink the last draught of soup. Jimin picks up the food tray and places it on a side, while I wipe my mouth. His phone suddenly pops up, and his hand dives into his pocket to take out his phone. He looks at it and smiles.

"It's Taehyung," he runs towards me and sits beside me, I scoot a little to make space for him. He picks up the video call, and when Tae sees me, his expression brightens up.

"Hi, taeeee!" Jimin shrieks, but Tae shushes him by putting his finger on his mouth. He moves the camera and Hobi's face appears. He is sitting all-serious, unlike him, dressed in his normal bodyguard suit. It's good to see the boys back. I say Hobi's name to alert him, but Taehyung shifts the phone once again towards his face and shushes us.

"Why did you call if you don't want to talk?" Jimin whispers in anger, and I swear he looks the cutest while doing it. Tae smiles and looks somewhere around. He then brings the phone to a straight angle and swipes at the back camera. There he is; sitting handsomely on the chair, answering something to the host. Jungkook is wearing pink denim, along with a white shirt underneath and nevertheless, his eye-catching green belt and shoes. He looks unreal. Jimin instantly takes a screenshot, before Tae turns the camera back to his face. He then brings his mouth closer to the speaker and whispers that he is hanging up now. As he does, I let out an annoyed huff. He could have shown him a bit more.

Anyways, Jimin once again catches my attention when he zooms in on Jungkook's photo; specifically his hair.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. Why didn't you go along?" I ask him, while he gets up to sit on the couch.

"Miss Ombre said she needed to finalize some recruits. Therefore, this was their kind of passing out thing," he says, without taking his eyes off the screen. "Hmm, he did well. I like it."

"I thought you would have refused yourself to spend time with me," I teased him, acting sad. He instantly looks up, shoving his phone in his pocket. He gets up and walks to me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Ohhh, noona! I was glad they were dropping me off so that I could be here," I hold his arms that were nearly choking me now. He pulls back and squishes my cheeks while giggling. I never want to lose him.

"Time for a new nail color!" he screams and walks to the closet to take out the box of nail paints. "You know I get easily bored." He changes my nail color after every two days and complains to himself for not changing it sooner. Back when I was active, there wasn't a single day I took off my nail paint, but when I got here, the nurses took it off. He chooses a color and comes back with a light pink shade, and sits on my side.

"Come on, give me your hand," he places my hand on his knee and starts to apply the nail color onto it.

While I silently watched him, something stuck in my mind.

"Where's Yoongi, Jimin? Been days he came here," suddenly, Jimin's face jerks up and he looks around.

"Well, he might be...sleeping. That's why Taehyung went to his place." My eyes automatically squint. I know he is lying.