Chapter 55 | Escape

Not a second passes, and I am already pinned to the elevator's wall. Jungkook's lips are on mine, hot and fast in action. He doesn't take a break but sucks onto my lips with all his energy. My eyes are still open in shock at what just happened in a matter of a few seconds. As the intensity of his diving into my mouth increases, he holds my face with one of his hands and his other hand moves along my arm, to my hand. I love his touch, his full-length body standing against me and his lips continuously nibbling on my lower lip made me relaxed to no bounds.

The passion in his tongue sliding in and out of my mouth showed how much he missed me already; the emotions were so evident. As our lips were becoming numb and numb from continuous sucking, I never realized when he left my hand, but only when his hand traces my hip and moves along my thigh, which is half covered by the skirt, but half-naked till my long socks started. His hand moves in such a way that my knee bends and the leg rises in the air, with his hand clutching my thigh from downwards. He fits in even closer to my body, leaving no distance for the air to cross; meanwhile, one of my hands slides on his nape, while the other rests on his chest. Suddenly, the elevator dings open, but surprisingly it's dark and open.

We are on the rooftop.

Jungkook finally parts his lips and pants heavily. My eyes looked at his face, which I was dying to see. He looks back at me and leans in closer to my ear.

"Hey babe," his slow, husky voice gave me goosebumps. He does what he always does, sniffs around my neck with his tip touching my skin. The elevator door finally closes and aims for the ground floor now.

"I didn't talk." He whispers. "So that I could save my energy for you."

I did nothing but to blush at his words. He brings his face right in front of me now and gazes intently; his finger lining my jawline.

"I missed you more," he mumbles and gives a peck on my lips. I hugged him, but kept my mouth right at the side of his neck, planting dozens of kisses per second and wetting that single spot.

"You can't resist, can you?" His tone is mockingly mischievous.

"I won't lie, I can't." He smirks at that but pulls me back instantly.

"Your mouth," he stops and stares at my lips. "Tastes like metallic and sour." I touch my swollen lips out of concern.

He has guessed it.

Seeing me motioning awkwardly now, he jerks his eyebrows. And suddenly as the realization hits him, his eyes widen to an unimaginable degree.

"You drank alcohol?" He was angry but calm.

"No, I didn't," I said, almost instantly.

"Don't lie to me."

His stare is making me nervous every passing moment and I am just praying the elevator will open.

Why is nobody stopping it on any of the floors?

I steal a glance, avoiding his piercing gaze, on the elevator's digital screen. We are still on the 11th floor. I definitely cannot lure him into any excuses.

"Hm?" he makes another sound, making my heart sink. If I even nodded a little, he would kill Jin today for sure. Just as if my prayer was listened to, the elevator stops at the 9th floor; home. I jump forward, hitting lightly against his body.

"Let's go."

"But-"

His mouth opened but closed as soon as we got to see Yoongi in sight, standing just a few meters away from the elevator's door.

"YAA!" he screams, pointing at Jungkook. "Consider yourself lucky."

I look back at Jungkook, the air becoming tenser between them. "I am too tired to hit you and you're too exhausted to take it, or else my blow would have been the death of you!" The boys are all standing at the door's entrance already. Yoongi rolls his eyes and walks towards the apartment as well.

I hit Jungkook on his chest. "You ruined his mood! He smiled at me this morning."

Jungkook pouts and grips my hand to walk outside the elevator before it goes further down.

"But, that was important too." He points at the elevator at our back and winks at me. "And, it's still not enough, anyways."

*****************

I fondle his hair lightly, lying in his arms. The boys have all finally left, except Yoongi who was too tired to go to his house, so he is sleeping in the guest room.

"You did pretty well," I say in a light voice, as it's too silent around.

"Did I?" he says in a heavy voice, his eyes closed. I kissed him on his nose, and he smiled widely.

"These four days were too long," I whisper, getting back on his arm.

"Same; mine were even longer."

"You know," I laid straight now, gazing at the ceiling. "I dreamed about you the other day."

"I was in your dreams?" His voice seems to be smiling.

"Every other day, no wonder because you are always on my mind whenever I sleep." He smiles again and brushes his thumb on my hand, now lying on my stomach.

"Anyways, your mother was there too." I look up at his face, he doesn't say anything.

"I was crying, really bad. And I found no one around me to talk to. I kept on walking and walking in the forest, but I saw no one. So, I rested against a tree when your mother appeared and hugged me tightly." I looked up at him again, no response.

"I didn't cry when I saw her, it was all gone. Instead, I was laughing along with her. It seemed like another dream had started."

"Where was I?" he finally says.

"You were always with me, Jungkook. I didn't know that you were behind me all the time."

He opens his eyes now, wide and interrogating.

"But the thing is, you didn't soothe me, you just stood watching me all the time."

He takes a deep sigh and we remain silent for a bit. "Maybe, because I wanted mom to do that for me."

I look at him again and admire his features. "But you don't know exactly."

He looks at me and brushes my lips with his thumb. "Why do you think dreams make no sense sometimes?"

"Why hm?" I replied after thinking for a minute.

"They are like blanks that you have to fill yourself."

"Then, people will always think well about those incomplete scenarios," I whisper the first thought that came to me.

"Yes, that's the whole point." He's confusing me even more now.

"Why so?"

"Because, dreaming is your escape; a world where you rule, as well as where you live," he says with his tiny, sleepy eyes.

"If it's my world, why were you there?"

"Because I am your escape."

I couldn't agree more. He was my escape, he is my escape and he always will be. Nothing can prove my love for him, and neither does his.

"What is your escape?" I ask him, gently squeezing his hand in mine.

"I don't run to dream to find my escape anymore. It's here, in my arms." His arm wraps around my body and he pulls me even closer now, with his lips touching my ear, and my lips are on his neck. I could feel his breathing; I could carve out a whole pattern of it. His warmth was melting me; his scent was tranquilizing my mind. The past days were so lonely without him. You only realize someone's worth when they are away. I love every moment with him, but at the same time, I am becoming too dependent on him. I am slowly crushing the ability to stay without him, or even breathe without him. It's wrong, I know, at so many levels. But I can't help it in any way. He is all over me, he's everywhere deep inside me; running in my blood, gushing through my veins, carved in my heart, and nevertheless, protected in my memory.

I love him to infinity, and back.