Chapter 36 | Se7en

"Thank you so much!" I say, extending my hand towards Kim Joon.

"No need, it's my pleasure. I hope this dress makes you look even more beautiful," he exclaims, smiling.

I stepped back, turning to leave the shop.

"Oh here!" yells Kim Joon. "The receipt. Keep it safe, in case anything goes wrong."

I nod and take the receipt from my already occupied hand with my phone. The dress was quite heavy, and the leather bag around it made it even heavier. I carry it outside, hanging it in the low ceiling of the taxi.

As soon as I got out of the taxi, I looked for Yoongi at the reception, but he wasn't there. So, I called another helper and made him hold the dress. His arms were begging too.

I rushed towards the apartment, finally taking the dress in my hands now.

The door opens, but my view is completely blocked by the dress in my hand. I simply ran towards the dressing room, hanging the dress in the closet.

"Dude, it was heavy!" I said to myself, bending to breathe some air. As I straightened up, the receipt was crumpled in my hands. I straightened it between my palms and shoved it back into my pocket. I went outside towards the lounge, and the next sight was a bombshell. All of the boys sat on the sofa, their sides touching one another, dressed in their pajamas. It looked all normal until my eyes went to their hair.

All-colored.

All of them had greasy, colored dyes on their heads, just leaving Jin and Taehyung in their usual hair. They all smiled widely at me, including Yoongi.

"Are you guys okay?"

They looked at each other and nodded, smiling again.

"They wanted to have a change, you know," says Jin's voice, while he sipped his coffee. "Honestly, I don't understand how your hair color brings a change?" he complains again.

You surely don't know, Jin.

The boys passed him rolling eyes, while he was reading his magazine. I wondered what color Jimin has changed from pink, and Namjoon from his dark-blonde highlights. Also, Hobi's hair looked rather bleached than dyed, and Yoongi had an electric purple dye. Finally, Jungkook had a dark dye, perhaps a dark brown. Jin and Taehyung's black hair shined in the room, anyways.

"Noona, you want to try any color?" asks Jimin, getting up from the couch.

"Ah, not really. I am good!" I said, touching my short, black hair. "I've never dyed them, nor have I planned them to." I pass a weak smile.

"Everyone, it's time. Hobi and Jimin, go wash first." Both of them get up on Namjoon's instruction and go into Jungkook's bedroom.

"I'll have some water," I say and walk towards the kitchen.

Damn, I don't know what bombs they are going to drop on me now.

As I pour the water into the glass, a hand gradually grips it.

Jungkook.

He looks into my eyes, and sits on the counter, gulping the water. I could see Adam's apple moving up and down, making me even thirstier. He places the glass on the counter, still containing a few draughts of water. I picked it up and moved to the sink to throw it, but my hands stopped listening to Jungkook's command.

"Don't."

I look back at him. "Why?"

He walks towards me and takes the glass from my hand, making slight contact with my fingers.