Chapter 59 │Breathless

She sticks her mouth onto mine, and I just wonder about her energy level. She is passionate, really really passionate. I didn't even move my lips, but she keeps ongoing. Her tongue moves in a way that doesn't need my consent or my power on my own mouth. It keeps on doing what she demands it to. I lost my power today.

Her one hand rests right on my chest and the other under my neck. I caress her soft, milky skin, concealed by her bra.

"I love you," she says between her kisses. "so much."

It has been quite a long since she is discovering every corner of my mouth and I almost go breathless, so I push her back with her shoulders and pant like crazy. I hear a laugh.

"I ought to not let you breathe today," she exclaims, rubbing her fingers on my jawline.

"How do you..." I breathe heavily now, finally coming to normal. "It is you who should be breathless by now, how is it me?"

"I have my ways," she chuckles and comes back again with a ravishing force. I cannot help myself today; she is too dominating; making my body act in ways I can't even imagine. She is a magician. I love the intimacy, I love her weight on me, I love her lips joined to mine, and mostly, I love how much she loves me, and how passionate she is about me. Her every little touch makes me crazy. She holds my lips tightly between hers and bites on them frequently. Her lips are becoming too sensitive and bloated, I fear they might burst. Her hand searched for my hand and I held her tightly, our fingers folded in a fist. I notice her breath shortening and she gently throws herself flat on my side, her eyes closed and our mouths wanting for more air. The room won't be enough for it, maybe.

"Ahh," she sighs heavily and turns to look at me. My eyes are fixed on the ceiling, but I notice her gaze on me.

"Are you real?" she asks.

"You think?" I ask, turning my eyes to her.

"I can't think when you look at me."

I pick my worn body and turn over to her and push myself down the bed. Her chest is heaving up and down, and she picks her head to look at me. I press my lips just below her bra line, and she hisses and hits my head lightly. I don't stop, but make sure to trace her exposed skin with my name on it. She is mine, all mine, every corner, every patch of skin, and even under this skin, it's all mine. I go down in a straight line, kissing every pore of her skin, and she just giggles.

"Ah, Jungkook," she keeps on moving her body. "It's tickling me." But my mouth sticks to her lower belly. I kiss her belly button, lastly, as her shorts start from right there. I return to her face, while she lies straight.

"I love you even more," I say and kiss her swollen lips for one last time. She takes it in and holds my face in her hands. I wanted it to be just a peck, but I cannot stop. I was so lost, when I felt her hands hitting my chest, brutally.

Not even a minute and she is breathless, no way.

I don't pull back as I knew we could go even farther, but she hits her fist right on my bare chest which makes me groan and pull myself back.

"My phone!" She runs towards her shirt and throws my overlying trousers aside. It was just a faded buzz and I could barely hear it. I hate whoever it is, the most in the world. She picks it up, instantly.

"Hello? Sorry dad I was taking a shower," she lies, while I take my words back, though it's not wrong.

"What?" She turns instantly and looks at the wall clock. "You'll check out in an hour?"

I jumped out of the bed in surprise. Her dad is coming?

"Of course, I loved the surprise!" she says, excitedly, but not me. I hate surprises.

"Sure, I'll be right there. Just wait for me okay?"

I pick up the trousers that lay on the ground and get them on me before she hangs up the phone.

"You didn't tell me he was coming," I ask, tying my strings. She keeps her phone aside and hugs me.

"I had to tell you today. Dad told me he was taking a connecting flight and now he says that he didn't and I have to take it as a surprise."

She pecks me on my cheek and pulls herself back, wearing her shirt now. She goes by the tiny room mirror and ties her hair in a ponytail, so charming.

"I'll go straight to the airport from here."

"I'll take you." She makes a weird humming sound and turns to face me. "I'll meet your dad too."

"Not today," she says, cupping my shoulder. "Let him rest for a day or two and then I'll formally invite you."

I gaze at her worried face, understanding her concern. So, I nod.

"You fear he still hates me?" I ask.

"No, he doesn't hate you," she says, brushing my hair with her hands. "But, technically he does."

"How?"

"His daughter is overly-obsessed with a man and he hates sharing her."

I smile, but her facial expressions are serious.

"I hate sharing her too," I furrow and look around, pretending to be even more serious.

She taps me lightly on my chest. "Wear a shirt before you catch a cold."

And she walks towards the door.

"But, will you tell him that we are more than friends now?"

She stops and turns on her side. "I'll tell him everything." She turns back and goes out, but peeks in again. "And that I am inviting my boyfriend to meet you," she winks and her flashy teeth appear in sight. I smile back too and she leaves.

"Wait, let me call Yoongi, he will take you then," I shouted, coming out of my room.

"You're late. I called him already."

She turns the knob around and leaves the apartment.