Chapter 14 | Angst

I checked my phone, as I reached home.

Jin and I ate together, and then did the dishes, even though he didn't want me to do it. The time passed so quickly.

I take it out.

Probably, nothing.

There is one message.

I opened it and it was from Miss Ombre. She sent me her address. I smiled on seeing that. She keeps her word.

I changed and lay on my bed. It is still 4 pm. I move my eyes around my room. Jungkook's posters are still there. The wall is filled with his posters, photocards, and polaroids. There is not a single patch of wall paint to be seen.

Why is he in my room?

I loved him, insanely. I never missed any of his lives or interviews. But, he is not what I think of him. Today, when Jin told me about Namjoon's past, I felt bad for him. But more than that, I felt sympathetic for Jungkook. His kindness and conscience were unmatchable. They all are more than a team for him, his hyungs. And honestly, I didn't wonder much. I knew Jungkook would do that. He is a man of grace, after all.

I turned to the left side of my bed, looking at the fading sun- sky from my window.

But the question is why is he avoiding me? Is he doing it intentionally or maybe not? Obviously, he won't treat me like his hyungs, but he doesn't even talk to me and avoid me anytime possible. Meeting him as a fangirl would have been much better.

With the fading thoughts, I slept.

**********************************

It's another sunny day.

The sunlight is warm and soothing.

Mom and I are walking to the waiting area of the bus station. She is holding my hand tightly, and her other hand carries the little travel bag that she often used to carry.

I am around six years old, maybe. We sat on one of the chairs and the only thing that was important at that time was mom's smile.

"Mom, when will we reach grandma's?" I asked, impatiently.

"Soon, Hana. She doesn't live too far."

I calmed down again, even though my playful behavior couldn't wait anymore. And in no time, I am sleeping with my head in mom's lap.

I am seeing this from my perspective. From now on.

What is this?

A Lucid Dream.

"Hana, wake up. The bus is here." Said mom lifting me from the chair

We walked to the bus. I am still dizzy, but I am excited too. I want to see Grandma. I have never seen her before.

Why?

Because she is dead.

She hands her bag to the bus attendant who puts it into the storage space.

No, she shouldn't get that bus.

Then, she climbs up the bus. And offers her hand to hold mine.

I don't hold her hand. I am looking at her blindly, but I don't get on the bus.

"Hana! Come!"

The bus' engine starts.

She keeps screaming. She keeps her hand out of the door. I am not going inside; she will get off this bus. She has to.