Chapter 46 | Kiss me?

Jungkook's POV

Hearing my desperate tone to punish me, she goes on. She caps my shoulders and forces me to fall on the side. My unprepared body reacts and both of us fall on the bed, horizontally now. She releases herself from my gripping arms on her back and gets up on her knees. I also move to a flat position, gazing at her intently.

She gets over my body, sitting right above my crotch.

"You can surely take up my weight, can you?" She asks, leaning closer to my face.

I just smile, placing my hands on her thighs.

"But, I'll put some weight off if you like me to?"

"How?" I ask.

She purses her lips and takes off her tank top, throwing it off on the ground. Her delicate, yet beautiful skin appears from beneath. She is wearing a bra, cupping her breast, of hot red color, contrasting well with her black leggings.

"Wow," the words came out without any thought. I notice the little smile escaping her lips, knowing that she is already punishing me with her enchantment. I want to touch every part of her and feel it. She leans in, placing her hands on my chest and completely lying on me, her protruding organs pressed onto her hands. She comes closer to my face and licks her lips, making them wet with her saliva.

"Kiss me," she whispers, her words falling in my mouth. So, I raise my head off the bed and find her lips, but she is going farther the more I raise my head, against my body, with all my strength.

"What are you doing?" I hold her by her jaw, gazing into her not-so-innocent eyes. She bites her lip and comes closer again. I touch my lips to hers, but as I try to grip them, she moves her face to either side. I try to lock her lips again between mine raising my head, but she moves her head again, mildly rubbing our lips together.

"Stop teasing me," I cry out after several tries of capturing her lips.

"This is your punishment. You have no right to complain," she says, cupping my neck from the side. I smile back in helplessness. She is using my trick on me now. She brings her face closer again, tilting her head to fit my lips to her, but then she stops again, and motions her head violently from left to tight, rubbing our lips again.

"Kiss me if you can." Her light giggle makes me flutter. Seeing her happy is the best feeling I have ever had.

"Stop. You'll regret it." But she never hears me and keeps on teasing me, until the end of my patience. I grip her bra strap from her back and roll off our bodies. The positions are switched now; she lies right beneath my body, her eyes staring at me in surprise. Her head is resting on my arm and our skin touches each other's, my chest pressing against her breast, separated by the hard bra cup.

"The game is in my hands now," I murmur.

"I am not sad."

Her words ignite a fire inside me of desire. That's when I decide to kiss her until the last moment before we both die short of air. She embraces me, moving her hands up and down my backbone, her nails slightly embedded into my skin, scratching it. I suck onto her lip with all my energy, making sure to wipe off her bad memories and worries. As I loosen the pressure, her tongue finds its way inside my mouth, sliding it all around my mouth. The warmth and sweetness of her tongue felt so overwhelming. I suck onto it, making her moan, while my other hand brushes her lower abdomen. I finally let it go, following my tongue in her mouth now.

She holds back her tongue and lets my tongue trace every corner of her warm mouth. As my tongue moved back and forth, I suddenly felt a prick. Her strong teeth hold my tongue, not letting it go back where it belongs, and then she starts to laugh under her breath seeing me helpless. My breathing was coming short and I needed to gulp down the saliva in my mouth, but she didn't leave it.

I had no other way, but to tickle her right around her belly button, making her tickly and release my tongue out of her hold. I breathe heavily, raising my face in the air.

"The game was yours, no?" She laughs mockingly.

"You mischievous little thing," I take out my arm from under her head and tickle her with both of my hands, making her dwindle herself into a ball and move all around the bed, finally ending on her pillow. I let my hands go, fearing disrupting her breathing rhythm. I lie beside her breathing heavily, stretching the blanket over both of us. She gets inside and hugs me, placing her face next to my chest.

"I love you, Jungkook." She whispers, kissing me lightly on my chest.

"I love you more, my love." She smiles and wraps her arm around my body.

"Thank you for coming into my life right when I needed you. I love you my kookie." Her last word made me smile intensely. I kiss her forehead lightly.

"So? You knew me, eh?" I eagerly wait for her to answer, but she never replies. I raise my head and struggle to see her face. She has already slept.

"I'll come in your dreams," I say, brushing her hair, my eyes almost closed now.

[Next morning]

"It's weird," she says in a low voice.

''What is it?" I ask back, looking at her half-closed eyes.

"Celebrities don't sleep at my place, every day." She smiles widely.

"I am not a celebrity for you, my love. I am your Jung Woo." She nods and struggles to open her eyes.

"So, what's with that wall?" I ask, looking at her dreamy eyes, in front of me. She is still waking up, but I am too eager to know. Curiosity is killing me now.

"I have known you since your debut." I know she is not lying, but it's hard to believe.

"Since my debut? Seven years ago?" I ask in shock, my eyes wide.

"I heard some girls listening to your song in school and I instantly searched about it when I came back home. I loved it.." she yawns, tangling her leg with mine under the blanket. "I told my friends about you, and then I attended your first concert in LA. I bought all your albums, your merchandise, your posters, pictures, and whatnot," she lets out a laugh, looking at the window on the wall. I slightly brush her hair from her face.

"You meant so much to me, Jungkook. You never made me feel alone ever. Whenever I missed mom, I listened to your songs. They always soothed me. I found a home in you, Jungkook."

Her voice starts to break. I kiss her on her cheek and hug her tightly.

"It always bothered me, Hana. How you were coping with your life and how hard it would have been at times. My thoughts of you never ended. I am glad I was your support when I sat hopeless and regretful back here."

"You know what?" she mumbles, straightening in my arms now and holding my hand with her in the air. We both looked at them, tangling and untangling them.

"I thought to find you this time, as I was finally settling here. I never had a feeling that you were Jung Woo, you have groomed quite much."

"I had some surgeries too out of fear. I don't know why, but I was sickly obsessed with changing my looks."

"It's okay. I am glad your heart beats the same rhythm, Jung Woo." We both smiled and I grip her hand now that was in the air, kissing it.

We stay quiet for some time, absorbing each other's affection and warmth and remembering the old, good memories together.

"Jungkook?" She breaks the silence.

"Hmm?"

"I want to" she stops, but I wait for her to continue. "I want to."

"Say it."

"I want to meet your mother." She raises her head and looks into my eyes. "I want to ask her just once. I just want to clear my doubt, I don't know."

I brush her hair, separating them on either side of her parting. "Sure, you have the right to. We will meet her."

She smiles and holds my hand, still clenched in her.

"I miss her too. She was the only woman I was close to. Just like my mom."

Her sadness was visible, but she was excited too. She will meet her after years, but not really.

What if she has already met her?