As Perfect As It Can Get(1)

______ciara's pov_______

-------------riiiingggggggggg------------

"morning already" I got to sleep for like 5 hours after a 13 hour long hectic day, my life seems to be a... joke huhhhh. "Ciaaaa honey you are going to be late".
"Good morning to you too mom" I groaned getting off my bed to prep myself for yet another day of a hell called highschool. But i cheered my self up telling that this is the last year.

Oh by the way i am Ciara aaget a 17 year old who thinks life sucks, nothing much.

"Ciaaaarraaaaa" oh no mom's mad, "coming mom".

"Thanks for the food, love you mom, see ya." After a 5 min long 'be safe' talk did my mom let me go. I quickly then headed to the garage, dumped my backpack in the backseat of my Bentley continental GT, and roared my engine, mannn who goes late on the first day of school.

ME.

"flinthill high " more like nightmares came true. I loath this school If anything.

I am still left with a few mins after I collected my schedule for this semester. and so, here i am waiting for my oh-so-popular friend."morning morning babe"mila chimes while she tackles me into a bear hug from the back, "you're suffocating me woman" i say trying to wiggle out of the hug.

To which I got a few wierd looks nothing new but whatev- "watch it fatty you are damaging the schools property" here we go, i get bullied well sort of, it never got physical though. I ignored the bitch and walked at a steady pace while holding my head high,i am not gonna let this dumb shit effect me.

------after school-------

"mommmm i am home" just like i thought home is always the best.

"Why are you being so loud honey" "when is dad coming back" I continued while munching on the freshly cut fruits on the counter, well you might expect a cake or something more delicious but my mom had rather give me some poison.

okay she isn't that bad. but no sweets for sure. you see, i am a bit overweight. Not much though I am around 180 pounds and i stand at 5'4 so yea i am overweight.
"Tonight, he must be already heading back" my mom answered while peeling me some more fruit.

"How was his meeting then" i enquired "pretty good he was also happy that you did a good job Ciara" "What? Really" i exclaimed in excitement "calm down honey act more civil, and yes he did.i am really proud of you" she praised while softly looking at me with those glimmering eyes. "you will be prouder, trust me" i stated in full spirits giggling. "that we do, and how was school honey."
"great mom" with that i left the dining hall and headed back to my room "take some rest first honey" "yes mom I will".

Wow today really didn't suck that much and all my 13 hours of hard work from yesterday paid off. Well it was just some trivial design issue but still I worked hard.

_____phone rings_____

* Mila *
Why is she calling me now
"Hey mil-" "let's go shopping" she said " i was cut off "what? I mean why so sudden but yea whatever let's go" I mean who doesn't like shopping.

"we are going to a party tomorrow" what? Well now i don't like parties so... "no it's not we it's you" i said tired with where and how this is going.

having social butterfly of a friend is no joke. "It's either you coming willingly or me kidnapping you whatever you are comfortable with honey puffs" mila scares the shit out of me sometimes, why is she telling such words so sweetly "aahhh fine, i hate you" i wailed "love you too honey pu-"

*call ended*
I can't with her she is too much.

Message from mill's:
Let's meet at jolly's have some food and then go shopping.
see you at 6.
Bye😘

"literally got 20 mins" i quickly got up and dressed myself in a white tanktop and khaki flares, did my mascara,bit of lip gloss. walla i am ready to hang out.

"mom I am hanging out with Mila and will be eating outside" i intimated "be back by 11" was her response and with that i drove off.

"Hey" Mila chimed, no don't lose it keep it in keep it i--"awww did I make you wait for so long that you got angry honey puffs"

"why the hell did you ask me to come at 6 when you were planning to come at 6:30. You DRIVE me insane woman" i almost yelled, afterall I couldn't keep it in "i am sorry" she apologized seriously.

"where are we going" i enquired to a pouting mila "here have it it's yours" i said softly pushing her the pizza that i ordered ages ago "i-i am really sorry" she whined.

"oh my god this is my fave" and now got all excited over a pizza "i know, now just shut up and eat" i am faking my anger at this point.

"love you" with that she started devouring the pizza and our shopping spree began.

"I am back home mom" i informed and went back to my room feeling super tired and dreading that i have school tomorrow morning.
"finally" i sighed falling onto my bed, it feels amazing, bet I will be snoring in no time... Oh there it is, a ideal teen day.
Perfect.

Author:
Ok guys that is it for the first chapter. I know it isn't amazing but yea it atleast started.
Word count: 974 (this numbers wierd, i like it though😉)

Oh by the way next chapter is our grand male leads introduction.

Don't miss it.🥳🥳

I will work hard and you must too. Good day sunflowers💜

Ps: bear with my English I am trying 😁😁