dreams and nightmares [25]

Ciara's POV:

This very dining hall that felt very unnecessarily humongous, lonely and unfamiliar last time is now somehow very wholesome and warm brimming with love, everyone are eating peacefully with a contented expression and a little smile on their faces, grandpa and dad as always are indulged in a small talk while maa is nagging how Damian and i look unhealthy and pale....... For some reason I felt home. I feel happy.

Just like that the dinner was over indicating it is time to leave, i would be lying if i said that i totally despise Damian, atleast in this second i don't..... I don't have enough reason to do that.

So, maybe maybe we could get along a little and make peace with each other, i smiled with hope brimming inside my heart.

"Can't you just stay over tonight" maa nagged for upteenth time with a little pout on her face avoiding our gazes and huffing loudly faking her anger, i really want to hug her how is she so lovely...

I did exactly that, i hugged her, "i promise, next time." I said staying still in her embrace, she hugged me back giving in "no going backs" she said as a smile broke out on her face.

I smiled widely as i took her hand in mine "no going backs" i reassured. "I am quite busy now mom, maybe next time" Damian to joined in getting a bit nearer to my face, more than i had preferred him.

I moved aside trying my best to not let others notice and it did look like no one did, "fine then, drive safe" maa said ruffling damian's hair as he hugged her.

Trip back home was silent, no one of us uttered a single word.

Once home Damian left even without entering the home just how he promised her like he would. Liana.

I shrugged and decided to not dwell into his personal life, it has nothing to do with me anyways.

After Changing into my pajamas i made myself some coffee, fetched my laptop and headed to the living room seating myself down infront of the couch as i placed my laptop on the teapoy in front of me.

I started squirming through the mails hoping god's that i would find what i was looking for.

"Oh god. Ther it is" i squealed as i did a little happy dance wiggling around. I did it. I got in.

I decided to do my Bsc in jewellery design, i initially was planning to do it in Italy but then Damian happened, so i had to change my plan, i looked into the best universities around New York.

Emiliano bianchi.
The legends of the legend who has been the sole winner of the greatest jewellery design contest held in Spain and Italy for the last 6 years.

His exquisite yet elegant and classy style was a new breath to the shimmery and extra world, he was a sensation since my childhood he still is....

I am glad i got to learn under him. School from next week, atleast i have something to keep me busy.

------------------

First day of college i seriously am not sure what to expect, i am a little nervous ofcourse, but i am more excited.

I know what he thinks about me, he thinks i am a insane and crazy about money, i am crazy but not with the money i am crazy about that company the man who started that company the legend who carved stones like no one else, how could Damian Asher ever get that....

He is a fine business man i agree, but Aaget Inc was never a business it was a way my grandpa mend his heart after loosing his love of live.

He would work for long hours with passion as he carved tha mere raw stones into beautiful jewels, his hands always held them with such delicateness and pure admiration,