Me time[17]

Damian's pov

"None of your business" was what she said.

she is not the one for that dress, i didn't even think of the possibility that she might like the dress, it was old and the least expensive of all the dresses in that room.

I rushed out of the room before i would do something stupid. I didn't want aunt Lyn to catch a whiff of it.

"Get in" i said agitated, and she did with no fight whatsoever. She isn't uttering a single damn word, which boiled me more and i couldn't keep it in "i hate you" i do, with all my being.

I expected perhaps a sarcastic taunt from her but "i didn't choose the dress" was all i heard before she plugged in her ear phones and decided to ignore my existence.

she knows, it was a dress that was gifted to my grandmother by my grandfather but not when they were wedded it was 15 years later when my grandfather believed that she was his true soul mate. My dad gifted that dress to my mother when she was 15 way before they were married, but only after he was certain that she was the one.

That dress holds a special meaning in our family it is a well known family heirloom. Ciara is not the one that i want to gift this dress.

"Thank you" i mouthed even though i am pretty sure that she didn't hear it.

"I did ask you why, all you had to do was say it" she calmly stated as she looked away from me far into the empty lanes through the open windows.

I don't get her, not even one bit.

Ciara's POV :

It was a quite ride after that, i just couldn't look at him, the venom when he said he hates me, oh my god it made my stomach twist. I don't want him to love me or anything but why hate me? We are strangers, i am fine with him treating me like one.But No.

telling me I would look ugly in my wedding dress. How cruel. I don't want to look like it but i am pretty much on the verge of breaking down.

I couldn't get myself to act like i don't care so I just st there in silence.

"Hey what do you think about this one" Damian pointed at a ring that is placed underneath a fancy glass table.

"It's nice" i uttered avoiding looking at him. "Then let's just take this one"

"This will be the design and the stones will be delivered by........" I slacked off as he spoke to the jeweller about the rings or whatever.

"Let's go" he caught my attention yet again, "mill's is picking me up we got stuff to do" i said. "But -"
"She will be here any minute now... I will be fine"

"Fine then... Text me when you get home" i glared at him, text you? Why? It's not like you give a shit.

"Yea, whatever" with that i started leaving to the lobby, there was a coffe shop down there if my memory serves right, i need to cool my head down before i will blow someone else's.

Mmmm, i ordered myself a coffee and a chocolate cake with some vanilla mousse on top of it sprinkled with choco chips, uh finally i could breathe i needed some 'me time' so bad i am sure i will not be getting this for a while.

I am mostly done with all the wedding chores, just need to check with the venue which i don't care about anymore. Since, all the guest list etc are handled by our families i will have most of my next week for myself.

------------phone rings-------------

"Where are you" his voice rang through the device, i swear to god i want him to disappear so bad that i am even ready to sacrifice blood to the god of that is what it takes.

"In a mall" i answered silently, "how did you go there" "mila's car duh" i lied.

"Get Mila on line. Now" oh mannnn "she's in trail room" i lied again, "Ciara, send me your fucking location right now and don't you dare utter one more word other than yes"

"Sighhhh - go home Damian" i hung up on him tired of his shenanigans while he was spouting some nonsense through the phone.

Author:
yepp, that's pretty much it. Look forward to the next episode😉.

Love y'all 💓