Twisted Fates & Cruel Revenges(8)

______recap_______

"Why would that be the case, we both are gonna say no right. Right?" she asked pretty sure of it. That would have been the case, if not for that stupid promise. But now...
NO.

------------------------

_____ Ciara's pov ______

He hasn't answered me yet, and now that i am noticing, why is he so close to me. i could literally feel his body warmth. That is how close he is standing.

I started squirming in an attempt to free my hands, but to no avail, he hasn't budge and to top that off he is staring into my soul right now.

"Right?" I questioned, getting him out of his trance. "Why would I?" Was all he said. "Because you hate me and so do i" duh.

"I am going back" he looked at me as he was looking at some naive child. he simply let go of my hand and started walking off.

"Damian Asher, are you saying that you would marry me?" I yelled frustrated with the half assed conversation.

In a split second, just two big strides and i am once again trapped between his body and the wall, with his hand gripping on mine above my head.

"Mr. Asher. it. is. to. you."  With every word i could feel  his minty breath. He was dangerously close. I started pushing him on his chest with my  hand.

He grabbed the other hand stopping my actions. " Don't you hate me so much? now i am gonna marry you. It is a perfect revenge don't you think?  and you get to hate me all your life." a smirk on his lips, all while long he said those words in his husky voice.

It was a taunt but i didn't care to react, it didn't matter anymore. I stood there while he left. It felt like the earth slipped beneath my feet. I was so sure that he would object, i was so sure that i could escape this when i knew it was him.

a revenge. For what. I don't deserve such a ruthless act. But it started becoming clear that i might not have a chance or say in this.

After a while i wiped my tears off and went back to our families. " What took you so long honey and why do your eyes look puffy" mrs. Asher gave me a concerned look. "Oh nothing, i am allergic to pollen, it must be from the garden mrs.asher. and you have a beautiful garden" "oh honey i shouldn't have sent you there"

" Oh i am totally fine, please don't worry mrs.Asher" i prayed that she would not dwell into the matter anymore.

"Ciara it's time you start call her mother" it was Mr.Asher as in Damian's granddad this time.

"Uh-oh" that caught me off guard and i made a fool out of myself standing there without answering. After that, nothing big happened we had a grand dinner and a few small talks here and there.

I didn't even spare a glance at that jerk all the time we were in their house. And we are now heading back home "Ciara honey you are soo lucky that was such a lovely family " my mom beamed with Joy.

So lucky? So it is already settled then. "What do you think Ciara" my dad asked intently. "I hate him dad" i stated, i am definitely not gonna act like he is decent, he is worst and my dad needs to know that. "Is that so" was all he said before he went silent.

I am currently on my bed, my dad didn't say a word after that he didn't oppose, scold, agree he did nothing.

I decided to push all these thoughts aside, it didn't take me so long to drift off.