paper hearts[26]

Why is he tagging along, i don't get him at all i thought we were on good terms the other day but then he just leaves me and even was rude an hour ago and now he wants to tag along..

"Shall we continue from where we stopped" he said still concentrating on the road.

"Stopped? I told you where i have been. That's the end. What else is there to continue?" I ask confused.

"I came home in the morning at 10 you weren't home, i didn't give much thought to it thinking you went to get something, i came back again at 5 but you still aren't home, i had no idea if you were even alive?, And then you come home at 7 and say you went to college? " His voice kept increasing with every sentence and so does his frown on the face.

Even before i speak up he continues "i don't even remember your parents telling me you were attending a college? Whatever. From now on you will inform me before going out no matter where. "

"Firstly, i wasn't sure about which college to join so i didn't discuss it with them, i thought i would later but then you happened i didn't get a chance to do it."

"Secondly, i don't see why you should know about where i am going, i can take care of myself mr.asher you don't have to bother with my business " i said sternly.

He gave me a 'are you dumb' look "you are my wife Ciara, it might be just on papers but still for world and our parents you are my wife and that makes you my responsibility."

He said calmly yet patiently, wife. it's the second time he called me that today, wife. He has never treated me like one, past one week clearly told me where is my place in his life.

"Fine" i gave in as i know that he wouldn't back away or give in, in this matter.

"Why grocery shopping suddenly?" Damian spoke once again, why is he initiating the conversation?

"We can't eat take outs everyday, it's unhealthy, i was a bit consumed before so couldn't do it"

"You know how to cook?" He amused, "i can manage" i shrug.

"Mm, so which university do you attend"

"Carnegie Emerson University"

"Ok" with that the car went silent, and in a few minutes i get out of the car to face a huge family mart, my eyes quirk up as my lips widen resulting in me grinning from ear to ear.

I love shopping, who doesn't.

"You look creepy Ciara" i hear his deep voice right beside my ear followed with a throaty chuckle erupting goosebumps on my skin.

I just shrugged as i entered into the mart. "Ok. Since you are already here be of use Mr.asher" i say as i look through the racks trying to find my favourite coffee powder.

Once i found it i squealed in happiness as i turned at him "found it" he looked at me with an unknown expression and then fixes it almost instantly.

"Collect all the diary products for me, i will cover meat and vegetables. That way we can reach home faster" i propose as i hand him the sticky notes, there aren't many just a few types of cheese and yoghurt that's all, i am super tired and hungry i want to get done with it as fast as possible.

Damian's pov:

"Found it" Ciara almost happy yelled holding the coffee powder sachet, why is a 20 year old has twinkling eyes and a beautiful smile on her lips for mere coffee powder. I just stared at her doe eyes they are damn expressive, you know when she is happy, pissed, angry, suspicious just from her eyes alone.

"Collect all the diary products for me, i will cover meat and vegetables. That way we can reach home faster" her voice yet again boomed.

Collect. From where?