I am not a whore[23]

He just stands there staring at me with no response what so ever.

"Damian i asked you something?" I shout getting impatient. "Be thankful that i married you and live as quiet as possible" he says with disgust laced in his voice. And starts walking away.

I chased behind him and held onto his wrist stopping him in his tracks. I need to know the truth what does he mean, Aaget Inc can't die, not till i am breathing.

"What?" Damian groans in frustration as he frees his wrist from my clutch.

"What do you mean?" "Aaget Inc?..... I mean what i said, it's over, there is no future for it in current market. Atleast not until i decided on the acquisition "

I looked at him in utter shock what is this jerk spouting. "Yo-you" "so my dear unwanted wife know that you are not as high and Nobel as you think of yourself and please stay away from me" he spat on my face and left the room without sparing a glance at me.

I fell onto the floor curling up to my legs as i rest my face above my hands and let loose my all the held tearsfeeling so vulnerable, tired and...... Humiliated

The best wedding night anyone could ever ask for.

I didn't even notice that the days came and went as i was weeping in my bedroom barely feeding myself with water but nothing else.
----------------------
I have a lot to unpack and it's driving me nuts. It's been three days i shifted here and i have not seen him later that night, i am not sure if he came here late at night as i made sure to not come out of my room when he might be home.

I wasn't myself the last three days but i just needed sometime. that is all i needed to mourn over myself and the fact that i am alone now, i don't like bottling up my feelings so i let them out and now i am feeling better.

I can't be crying all my life, that is not the type of a person i am. I decided to cry till my tears would dry out and then never cry for the same reason ever again.

"Let's get this together ciara" i encouraged myself as i started decorating and unpacking my new room. I am done crying now it's time to take action.

Gotta live here for two years so why not make it to my liking.

(Not the exact colors....)

Once done i huffed with my hands on my hips in victory as i looked at my now beautiful room. And decided to take a warm bath.

Once done i came out wrapping a towel and stood in front of the huge mirror in the closet, i look same as always it's just that my eyes are a little swollen thanks to the sleepless nights.

My long hair laid above my head in a bun as the beads of water dribble down from the edges of my wet strands sticking on either sides of face to my neck and then to my shoulder, my eyes laid on the patch of strech marks on both my shoulder joints, i really like them they spread a little bit down the joint, the pale roots- like looking marks over my caramel skin look like beautiful accessories..... something a fierce queen would have on her.