UGLY and FAT(7)

It's been 15 mins since i laid on my bed, all i could see when i close my eyes is caden. Those ivory eyes that stare back at me holding such warmth, they make me go mad.

That's it. It's 2:00 Am and it's official. I have got a crush on caden.

More of a reason to get rid of that guy.

------------

"Ciara wake up you need to get ready before 10" "five minutes mom" i groaned. "No, get up now" mom dragged my sheets off my body letting the cold breeze hit my body.

"I woke up" what a great start for a great day. I hope you got the sarcasm.

"Hey mom where's dad" i took an apple from the basket and started nibbling on it. "He will be here by 11" what the actual heck. " what, why didn't you let me sleep for a while then" i whined.

"Once we are back, take a day off and sleep all you want" she said while looking herself in the mirror, you know the last minute check kind of thing that women often do.

"You look beautiful honey" she complimented the second she laid her eyes on me."thanks mom, you look gorgeous too" i said genuinely.

"Ciara, honey if you don't like him then i will talk to dad ok"
"I am too young to get married mom" i couldn't hide the disappointment that laced in my words.

"I know but please understand that we always want you to be happy" i felt defeated, there is something that they don't want me to know. "Mmm, i know mom"

It's 6:00 pm in the evening, we are currently in newyork, and honestly, it's so noisy. There are no stars in the sky, i don't like it already.

This guy is loaded, that is all i can say from what i am looking at.

This mansion is almost 4 times bigger than ours. It is beautiful though, a water fountain with two big crystal fishes forming a infinity symbol right in the middle of the garden, it's breathtaking, a very well kept one at that. just gorgeous.

"Oh by the way what's his name mom" i asked hurriedly as we were inching towards the doorway.

"Damian Asher"

NO WAY...

_________Damian's pov _______

I can't believe my grandfather actually persuaded more like blackmailed me into doing this.

I am currently waiting for my bride-to-be, not my words though. The irony doesn't stop here, I don't have a choice to reject either.

Oh but, the girl doesn't know this, and my grandfather's confident that no one in their right mind would reject me anyways.

Now, what he doesn't know is, the one that is coming is not someone who's in their right mind.

Ciara Aaget..
the sole heiress to the Aaget inc. the leading jewel corporation in the whole country. They are the trademarks, especially know for their sapphires. Anything that could get near to a Aaget as in a black or dark diamond.

She has it all, the power and wealth, a potential suitor you could say. One of the reasons as to why my dad had no objection. she comes in wealth, the company will be passed on to me as she is the only heir.Even though they aren't as big as Asher's. They still have the potential that could help in expanding our origins. Heck there is no flaw for me to show.
Atleast not one that matters to my dad.

Only that, she is
annoying. Stubborn. Naive.
Nerve racking. Full of attitude.
Oh and let's not forget she is
UGLY and FAT.

All the more reason to get rid of her.

" why are you frowning" my mom got me back from my thoughts. "smile more and remember to treat her well okay" "yes mom" treating her well is the last thing on my list.

"There they are" my mother chimed pointing at the suv that just arrived.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Aaget" my mom beamed "hope you had a safe ride" "uh yes mrs Asher it was" Mrs. Aaget assured.

"Let's get in" my dad took the lead pointing inside with a smile. "Oh yes yes get in and honey, you must be Ciara, what a beauty you are" my mom praised as she held onto ciara's hand and squeezed her into a hug.

"Thank you. You look gorgeous tonight Mrs Asher" Ciara spoke dripping honey with each word.

________ciara's pov________

I can't believe i am meeting the same man's family whom i vowed to not see ever again.
Is this some kind of joke God is playing with me, perhaps.

But honestly i am relieved that it's Damian. There is no way he is gonna agree to this.

"Damian, why don't you take Ciara here, to show the garden" Damian's mom kind of ordered him, to which he obliged.
Shit, i am in trouble.

"Let's go" Damian offered so sweetly, so sweet that i am disgusted. " Sure" i obliged with the sweetest tone possible to which he had a repulsed face for a split second. Having a taste of his own trick. Good.

we have been walking in silence for almost a minute now, i started the conversation to break the ice. "You have a beautiful house" i mean, why fight. Let's just be nice and reject politely. I am damn sure he is gonna reject me too.

"Seriously?" He kind of yelled with a irritated face. " Why are you giving me attitude, when i am trying to be nice." I yelled, irritated with his tone.

"Who asked you to be nice, just shut up and walk" he started taking big strides totally ignoring my presence. "I am going back" i marched back to return to hall, i just can't with this guy.

"You can't" his voice ringed, getting my steps to an hault.

"I sure can" i turned around folding my arms taunting him with a raised eyebrows and a smirk on. "Don't cause a scene" the warning was clear in his deep voice only that it had no effect on me. I simply started taking strides back to the hall.

Suddenly, i was grabbed by my hand and pushed into the nearby wall with a thud. "I told you didn't i, the next time we meet would end bad for you. Yet, here you are. Shamelessly asking my hand in a marriage."

Damian spoke the longest sentence he ever spoke to me with venom dripping from his words, all while he looked me in eyes, i could see the disgust and hate that he held for me, it was so clear that it is even starting to bother me.

Those green orbs with silver specs, they are scary. While caden's eyes elude warmth, Damian's eyes are ice cold. Chilly.

" I would have died rather than coming, if i had known it's you" i monotoned.

And from the glare i am guessing he didn't like the answer. " So, You're telling me that your parents didn't inform you whom you might be marrying?" He asked giving me the dumb look.

"I didn't care to ask" i retorted. "You-" i cut him off saying " oh and, marrying you? Not happening in seven life's. This is just a dinner." i declared.

______ Damian's pov_______

"marrying you? Not happening in seven life's" she declared.

I just don't understand how she functions, does she even realise who she is rejecting. From the way she looks, all the seven life's included, and she would still not have half a man of what I am. I don't want her in my life. But still it piss me off.

"Guess what? It is very possible that it will happen in the first life itself" i retorted back. Not wanting to give her the satisfaction of winning.

"Why would that be the case, we both are gonna say no right. Right?" she asked pretty sure of it. That would have been the case, if not for that stupid promise. But now...
NO.