i hate you too[19]

It's been three days since then, and i am not sure if i am sane anymore, i can't believe that he is even in my dreams now, huh not  having any action even after 19 is not helping me that well i guess.

Even though there are so many things that i could think of regarding that night, perhaps his oh-so-masculine-passive-aggressive-threats, all i am remembering is how he felt against my body..

Since Mila isn't there either i have no one to talk and sort my mess, having a single bestie sucks real bad. I wonder how she's been doing though.

-----------***-----------
I am currently in a chopper, flying newyork it's hardly a 30 min journey before i reach the hotel where Damian is throwing a bachelorette, which i don't want to attend so bad.

But like always i have no choice, i was sent a dress the other day from the Asher house, a gift from Ms.Asher and let's say a pretty adorable note, and that is how i am stuck in this.

As to what i was wearing wasn't much of an extravagance, It is a beautifully beaded  black cocktail party dress that reaches till down my knees and light accessories on my wrist neck and ears. i look pretty edgy with my smoky eye makeup and a bold lip.

As soon as I landed i had five bodyguards escorting me to the hotel where the party was held, to say i am nervous is an understatement, i am not just nervous i am terrified, all the rich jerks growing up with daddy's money always are the first ones to bully me.

I prayed to lord that i should come out of the suite alive as i entered in.

----------------*------------------

Damian's pov:

I literally begged my mom that inviting Ciara is not needed and that i will manage but, No. She even sent her a dress along with a hand written note.

Every one of my friends know that i Damian Asher don't just date any woman, i have a certain standard, i like them fit and taken care of. That's literally the only requirement i had for my wife, stand beside me and look pretty. Behave and complete her wife duties that is all.

Just thinking about ciara gives me a migrane, i just don't know how to shut her up and get her to listen, normally all it takes is a stern glare and a warning, any woman would come undone. Except her.

She just glares back and comes up with some fucked up comebacks and manages to get on to every freaking nerve of mine, i never meant to touch her but that seems to be one thing that gets her all soft and trembling.

I don't know what it was, perhaps my ego as a man. That, i wanted to see her restless and trembling under my touch like she did at that prom night.

In a hours time Ciara was escorted to the hotel by my men and i am on my way to pick her up, she is currently waiting for me in her designated royal suite where she will be staying for the entire 3 days until our wedding.

I entered the room to find her sitting on the couch cross legged looking at her phone with a boring face, she is wearing a black cocktail party dress which has a deep v neck showing a lot of clevage, the fabric trailed down to her knees showing the rest of her legs, her long midnight Black wavy hair was let loose it was almost touching her waist. She had a very little accessories on.

Her sharp eyes are looking kind of edgy today thanks to her smokey black eye makeup, she has  very minimal makeup on her face like always just a red lip.

I knocked on the door to get her attention and she stood up and walked towards me, we started to the party, she looks super terrified and nervous right now i kind of wanna tease and scare her.

"Hey, can we just pretend that i came and left early" she kind of begged that idea would make me super happy but i wanted her to suffer a bit too so i decided against it. So I just shrugged.