Warnings and Ocean Green Eyes(4)

_____ciara's pov______

Mila's message: i will be picking you up by 6:30 😍🥰

It's 4pm currently so i got plenty of time to get ready.

The dress we bought the other day was a plain swan white mini dress with a sweetheart neck and has flares around my waist. It sat just above my knees and was beautiful.

I plan on pairing it with a pearl set that i bought in a French auction last year. And throw in some glass sandals. with minimal makeup.

Once i was settled on with what i wear. I quickly had a shower. For my makeup i went with some shimmery look for eyes as i have pretty big eyes and it compliments my black eye color well, then topped it off with some nude lipstick and a light brownish lip liner to enhance my cupid's bow topped it off with some highlighter. Once i was done quickly changed into my clothes i stood infront of the mirror for one last look.

And man there she was a beautiful women staring back at me in the mirror. She is gorgeous i said to myself and left my room to head downstairs.

"Mom i am going out for dinner" i informed my mom as i walked towards the kitchen where i expect her to be."fine but be ba-" she stopped as she turned around and looked at me "mom" i looked at her blankly "my goodness Ciara, darling you look breathtaking" she cried to which i genuinely smiled as it's really rare for me to hear someone praise wholeheartedly. "Thanks mom" i said sweetly. "Be safe honey" "yes mom i will" just then i heard mila honking across the street.

"Bye mom" i yelled as i hurriedly exited the house. By the time i walked across our lawn mila already pushed the car's door open for me.

"Dayum girlll" she yelled the second she layed her eyes upon me. To which i grinned. "You buzzin hun" i remarked back.as i got into the car.

Mila was the typical icon of what society perceive beauty as her blond hair, striking blue eyes and those perfect thin lips with a sharp jaw. She is a show stopper.
Tonight isn't any exception she is wearing a long maroon bodycon paired with some Prada she is as striking as ever. With her hair tied up and a bold lip.

"Hey mila i will leave the second he turns into a jerk" i declared "don't worry cia he won't he is a nice guy" mila reassured, nice my ass. "Yes yes whatever you say mila" i hummed sarcastically. to which she laughed.

The rest of the ride was us binging on some music that's it.
After a 30 minute ride did we finally arrive. It is a fancy looking five star hotel. It looks well maintained.

As we walked in, a person recieved us and took us to the reserved spot. Mr.arrogant was already sitting there looking into his phone with an emotion less face.

He gave a faint smile as he saw mila approaching and totally ignored me. As expected, and to be honest I prefer him that way. he is nothing but a trouble and I didn't want one.

He got up and and did the courtesy of moving the chairs for us to sit. How gentleman like of him. I guess he won't be much of a trouble then, good.

Well ladies here order. Damian stated as he pushed the menu forward. After an eternity did mila decide on the classic steak and potatoes, i wonder what took her that long. Well for me i was a simple person i like burgers so i went with one. Damian ordered the same as mila.

Once the food arrived i concentrated on eating silently while listening to mila and Damian talk about how things have been since they parted. It is all good for now. Quite pleasent honestly.

"Well Damian i think it's high time you do it" mila nudged her friend. Do what I wondered."do what?" Damian said out loud.
"don't make me force you" mila kind of threatened him.
What is all this about.

"Hey i called her fat because she is, i am not gonna apologise" Damian accused. "From when are people called by what they look like." i snapped. I hate it when jerks like him try to reason.

Woah why is he silent i expected a comeback. "don't you dare raise your voice" he sneered in a low voice. Dare? Who does he think he is taking too. "and don't you dare threaten me mister" i sneered back.

"Guys please calm down"
Mila interfered trying to cool us down.

Calm down Ciara he is not worth it. I told myself and stayed calm so did he.just when I thought it's over.

"Guys i need to use the restroom" with that mila left leaving us both alone. I calmly ate my food without giving him a second glance.

"You should put that little mouth of yours shut, it's gonna get you in trouble" Damian hissed. "I don't remember asking you a advice" i retorted smirking at him.

"You-" i cut him off saying "suck it up, so will i. mila is gonna be here any second. After this, i will make sure not to see your face ever again" just to flinch at the man i just quarreled with.

His ocean green eyes with specs of silvers adding on a cold aura were piercing through me. His arched thick eyebrows are now knotted into a frown.thin lips are pressed together forming a line shivering, as a result of his attempt at suppressing anger. His jaw clenched, was sharp enough to cut through.his veins now popped up. I could sense the air becoming thicker my hairs standing up and a thrill running down my spine.

I normally don't give a shit about all the superiority stuff. but the one infront of me was definitely no joke.
This man is dangerous.

"Try your luck, because the next time we meet i will make sure there is no one to interrupt us" this time it was Damian who smirked. there was no sarcasm to it, it was a pure threat.his low voice, the way he spells word by word slowly as if he wanted to imprint the message into my memory.

My body was alerted as it could sense the danger and my heart skipped a beat. Yet his voice called for attention and i subconsciously gave it to him.

I need to avoid this man at any cost i mentally noted.

Shortly After that mila was back and Damian went back to his normal self, they chatted away while i sat there processing the course of actions that just occured.

Authors note:

That is it for today guy's 🙂

Hope you had a nice read I tried my best to spice this up.

Word count:1180

But don't you worry our female lead is not gonna be a weak one i will make sure of that.

Have a good day sunflowers 💜