Storm(13)

__________ ciara's pov_________

It's been forever since he started staring at me, his hand on my waist isn't really helping either.

"Ok, You choose. The easy way or hard way" here we go again. "Neither, just let go" i struggled.

"Hard way it is then" oh god, i really pray for the women he Marry's... I mean the real one. "Mr. Asher i a-" he pushed me to the nearest pillar as he placed his both hands on either side locking me in the place. Ignoring what i was about to say.

" Say yes." His eyes looked into mine trying to find something that would make me say yes, and slowly his gaze moved to my nose and then to my lips."or i will kiss you." He said sticking his eyes to my lips.he had this smirk on his face, and some freaking seductive eyes.

"Mr.asher don't pull me into your games" i tried my best to sound as stern as possible.

"All i want to hear is a yes" he whispered as he looked at my lips with a look that was quiet foreign to me. It made my heart race, i don't like him. Yet, the way he is looking at my lips just did things to me.

Things I wanted to feel only if it's Caden.... oh god. Just like that, he made me remember all the things that i forgot thanks to luke.

Only. Only if it wasn't Damian i had be bawling my eyes out. But infront of this man. Never, i am not gonna let him find out how easy it is to break me.

"Better than a boring gathering." that was me trying to act like i don't care, as if. I will never let him have my first kiss.

"Mmm... is it soo" Damian cooed all while looking at my lips, as he licked his. nearing mine in a painfully slow manner, brimming anticipation. In my case it just heightened my Anxiety. I shivered under his eyes. as i said, those eyes did things to me.

He will not do it. He thinks i am ugly. Was what i thought but... "Ms.aaget, is it still a no" i could feel his hot breath on my earlobe, as his right hand tucked my hair back giving him more access to my bare neck. The cold breeze hit me making shivers go down my Spain at the cold sensation.

His hand gently made it's way through my earlobe to the hem of my neck, where his hand stilled, as his thumb pecked my jaw.

"Still a noo" he asked closing his eyes as his thumb rubbed on my jaw. Sniffing the air as if i eluded some sweet scent.

The touch of his very cold skin on my warm one, made me jolt back a bit, but not much for him to notice. He kept on inching. So near that i had to stop my breathing, fearing he might know how uneven it was.

"Fine" i gave in. In a swift second the warmth was gone letting the cold air hit me one more time. I gritted both at the cold and my fate. As i followed him.

"I hour is all you got" i got into the car hoping that he understood what i just said. The car drive was as silent and boring as all the other's with him are.

"ohh. Shit" did i just ditch my only prom to attend a party with this guy. This one.

"What?" Damian voiced his confusion as his eyes were glued to the road. "Nothing."

"Why were you crying" he suddenly asked. I stayed silent. He knew. I thought he was a insensitive bastard that couldn't read the room. But, now since he knew.... He is just straight out worst.

"I know what you are thinking bu-". I cut him off saying "I don't ca-" "just listen. Ok. I am sorry. But this, it's not in my hand. It's a very important client that aaget.
inc is gonna tie up with an-"

"Sorry. But Aaget?" I meddled in, if this is important to aaget's then why did his dad ask us to go. Or was it mine, he was referring to Dad as.

"Yes, didn't i already tell you dad's orders" he said stressing the 'dad' while looking at me.

I gave him the 'what the heck, but understood' Look.

"dad. Your dad" he improvised for me. "Why are you calling my dad. 'dad' "

I was the one who stressed it this time. "He insisted, well i didn't really had a reason to say no. You know, as we getting married this month anyways" he casually said. Not budging his eyes from the road.

Married. It's not that i forgot but listening it from him made me realise how real it is. How much everything has changed. How much more my world's gonna change.

This guy, who sat peacefully right beside me has no idea how much he screwed my world. He has no idea how much we are gonna fight, hate, and break each other.