Chapter 31: She is Mine at Last Josh's POV (edited)

"That's right, princess." I smirk at MY girl. She's mine at last, and I'm never letting her go. Her brother Brandon walks out of his room, looking at me, his sister, and his parents curiously.

"Brand, go back to your room." Mrs. Wolfe's voice is firm. Brand looks at his sister's red face, "What happened to Clarice's face?"

His mother gives a sickly smile, "She was punished for her heinous crime." Brand's eyes widen, "What crime did she commit? Wait, why the hell is her ex friend here? Mom, why are you acting so weird?" His mother growls, "Enough Brand, go to your room."

Brand doesn't move, meeting his sister's eyes. "BRANDON DANIEL WOLFE, GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!" Brand jumps, and sprints to his room.

Clair stares, completely horrified at her mother's behavior. She runs to our  room at top speed, I follow after her with a smirk. "Well Princess, let's set some rules." She glares at me as a shudder tremors her body, curling in on herself tearfully, "Don't call me Princess!"

I smirk at her reaction to the name from her past, pleasure at her fear spreading through me and igniting my passion. I ignore it for now, laying out the rules. 

"Rule 1: You won't go to school anymore. That would give you too many chances to escape me. 

Rule 2: You will do what I say at ALL TIMES or you will be punished. 

Rule 3: I am your boyfriend now, you will never see Liam again. 

Rule 4: You will have no technology whatsoever, that way you can't call for help. 

Rule 5: You will NOT leave the house without supervision I approve of. 

Rule 6: You are mine, you will always be mine. 

Rule 7: No trying to get help from your parents, Mary and Paul have already accepted me as your boyfriend.

 Rule 8: You WILL NEVER see Liam again. 

Rule 9: You WILL abort Liam's bastard child. 

Rule 10: You WILL be happy with me, I'll make sure of that."

Clair's eyes widen, "No no no, HELL NO JOSH!" I glare at her, before my fist meets her cheek in punishment for her defiance. She groans, a large black bruise blooming over her jaw. "Defy me again and I won't be so kind, Princess."

She scrambles to her feet with surprising speed for a pregnant woman, running to the kitchen to try to escape. I smirk at her useless efforts, once again ignoring the pleasure my body feels from her fear. Soon enough. Patience is key. I stay in her room to get dressed, walking out to the kitchen as I pull my shirt over my head. Clair's back is to me, an amateur mistake. She pours some milk in a glass, turning around once again to grab the chocolate syrup. I grab the packet from the counter, slipping it in her drink, smirking evilly as I wait for her to trap herself.

Clair's POV

Oh my god! I can't believe my parents are OK with this! This is tyranny! What the hell did Josh do to my parents?! I grab my milk as the stupid fucking craving in my belly won't let up, chugging the sweet liquid down my throat.

At soon as the liquid settles in my belly, I start getting loopy.

"Wha-what did you do to my drink?!" Josh only smirks, throwing me over his shoulder and dragging me to my room. Once there, he starts stripping me, "OH HELL NO!" I try to fight, but whatever he gave me renders me practically immobile. I try to scream, I try to fight, but Josh simply shoves his pants past his hips and does HORRIFYING things to my body. He never listens to my cries, continuing his assault on my body till he reaches his edge. He leaves me sobbing on my bed half dressed, smirking at me as he tells me that what he just did to me is going to be my new normal. Oh god, I can't handle that for very long, Please Liam. Save me.

3rd person POV

A phone is ringing in Liam's house, Liam's mother is the one who answers, "Hello? Black residence, how may I help you? This is Miranda speaking." The voice on the other end is deathly calm, but holds an edge of anger and insanity, "Your son knocked up my daughter."

Those words trigger something, Miranda Black's thoughts and actions are no longer her own. Her conditioning takes effect, bound to bend to her master's every whim. Controlled by Josh to keep her son from EVER interfering with Josh's girl again.

Liam POV

I pound on their front door like a mad man, ignoring the sharp pain in my shoulder at the movement. I'm desperate to get to my love, I need help! I run home at top speed, hoping to get help from my parents.

"WILLIAM JACKSON BLACK, ROOM NOW!" I jump in surprise at my first name, staring at my mother's angry face. Before I can open my mouth, she grabs my injured shoulder. She ignores my yelp of pain, but moves her hands to grip me by my hair instead. All my electronics are taken from me as I'm dragged, no matter how much I try to fight. Oh fucking hell, this is so fucking bad.

~Time Lapse~

I'm not even supposed to be here, but I need to see her! I need to make sure she's ok. I march up to her school in my uniform, getting stares which I studiously ignore. I don't even go to this school, I go to the top rival high school of  this school. I know I'm intruding, but I have to do this to make sure my soulmate is ok. "LIAM?! What the HELL are you doing here?!" Aw shit.

Gahhhh, I'm writing this and I want to KILL Josh! What is up with the parents? where is Brand?! This will all be answered in due time.

Vote, Comment, Share, READ AWAY MY YOUNG VIEWERS, ANGEL OUT!