Chapter 44: Now Where do I Go? Jazz POV (edited)

Tears run down my face as I stuff my things into boxes, I can't believe my parents kicked me out. Harpy is silent, dismantling my bed with a screwdriver. I continue to pack my things into boxes as Harpy drags a stack of boxes and pieces of my bed out to the car like it's nothing. Even though none of us had any idea what was going to happen, Harpy had taken precautions and brought a lot of boxes, an extra truck, and a large U haul trailer. While I pack, Harpy carries out. So far, my walls are stripped of posters and trinkets, my bed sheets packed, my nightstand already in the car. With everything that lands in the boxes, a little piece of me is removed from the house, my house. It is going to be like I never existed.

I'm homeless, really fucking homeless. This thought is what makes my tears finally fall. My 16 year old knocked up friend with twins is in a better position than me financially, which royally sucks. My parents are going to disinherit me, despite the fact that I'm their only heir. I'll have nothing...well...nothing bu-NO! You promised yourself, never again. I shake myself out of my thoughts and look around my now completely empty room, staring at the splattered colours of paint that cover the walls one last time, letting the memories flow through me like wildfire..memories I will never again be able to remember without crying... giggling as I play hide and seek with my dad, hiding under my bed during thunderstorms, flinging paint all over my parents, and the resulting paint war that followed, "The Talk", my dad reading me my favourite bedtime stories every night, him, every moment I ran to my mom for comfort. Before I sense the feeling of comforting warm and soft arms wrap around my waist, I'm unaware that the tears I thought have stopped have once again started to flow. I'm crying again? I never cry. Harpy is silent, just squeezing my belly reassuringly, before she gently pulls me out of the house towards her big ass truck.

I climb in silently, refusing to look at anyone as Landon starts driving. Harpy is driving the other truck, close on our tail as we drive towards Landon and Harpy's mansion. Landon breaks the silence almost hesitantly, "Look Jazz, we have so much room in our big ass mansion, do you want to stay with us until you get back on your feet? You've helped us more than enough with everything you have done, Clair and I owe you one." I run my hands through my hair, I don't know if that's a good idea.....I do have my pride. I realize this, sigh, before nodding and agreeing. "Yeah, that sounds great, thanks Landon." I turn my head, watching the familiar passing scenery as Landon drives, passing everything I've known almost my entire life.

~Time Lapse~
I fiddle with my phone, before I open it. I see his name, listed under blocked contacts. With trembling fingers, I unblock the contact and stare at it while my resolve starts to waver. Making up my mind, I hit call, before I jab my finger on the end call button and chicken out once again. I chuck my phone across the room, glaring at it like it's a grenade about to detonate. Well....I guess this will be a lot harder than I thought.

Clair POV
I hum to the music in my headphones, bobbing my head to the beat. I'm dancing and swishing my ass in a country girl fashion, sexy, not slutty. I can hear clinking bottles in the kitchen, I just don't know who it is. The boys, with the exception of Ash and Jazzy, are out. They're getting us all pizza as we try to help Jazzy settle into his new home, with pizza, pajamas and movies. I hope he'll be ok. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up with a snap to see Ash, eyes red from crying. "Ash, are you ok?"

He shakes his head, "CJ, do you feel this? Do you feel the sparks I feel when your gorgeous skin meets mine?" His hand cups my cheek, he stumbled towards me, pinning me to a wall. My eyes widen, I try to back away, "A-Ash, I-I'm with Liam. N-no. I don't feel it, not at all. You're like the older brother I never had." Ash shakes his head, "I know you're with Landon, just FUCK! WHY CAN'T YOU FEEL FOR ME THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOU?! GOD DAMMIT!" He pounds the wall next to my head, his other hand sliding under my shirt and caressing my stomach. I gag as every curve and dip of his body presses against mine, feeling his bulge grinding into my lower stomach as the panic in my heart once again makes its appearance. Ash's hands are smooth, much unlike Liam's rough palms. Ash's hand on my stomach creeps higher and takes my shirt with it, revealing more and more of my skin. I try to push him away again, to speak a garbled word of protest. Instead, I'm met with the strong, disgusting taste of vodka as Ash's lips suddenly mold to mine and his hand yanks my shirt above my bra. Both his hands slide underneath the cups of my bra, gripping both of my breasts firmly as the panic completely overtakes me. Oh my god, holy Christ!

~Meanwhile....~
"DAMMIT Sage, we're in ALABAMA! Where are we supposed to go?!" The group is highly annoyed, they've been searching for Clair and Liam for months now, barely finding any clues or reasons to continue their search. Sage knows where she's going, she hopes. She just needs to remember one vital clue of Clair's game, one vital clue that Clair always told her. Now all she needs to do is apply that to their search.

OMFGGGGGG I AM SOOO sorry for being long so gone, I got such bad writer's block, it was unbelievable! I'm back now, but I can't promise a steady update schedule.

Vote, Comment, Share, READ ON MY YOUNG VIEWERS, ANGEL OUT!