♥ four ♥

The next day I got dressed into a cropped bright tank top with ripped jeans. I curled my hair into long y/h/c fluffs.

Is this what you even wear to a concert? I have no clue. Too broke to know. Never been to one before. 

Felixxxxxxx here I come, my love!!

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Um, Minsu why is everyone shouting Bangtan? And what's with this light stick?" I asked her over the loud cheering. She chuckled before replying close to my ear.

"Can't believe it took you so long to notice! The tickets even said BTS!" 

My eyes popped out of my head before I frowned. "I can't believe you tricked me into coming to a BTS concert!" I huffed. She just shook her head and waved her "army bomb" like a maniac. Jugyeong who was next to her seemed to be having just as much fun. They must've both been in on this. What friends.

We were like right on the stage and the one thing I noticed while looking around was how everyone was dressed. I looked down at my own outfit and frowned. "I look like I'm about to go to a club or a music festival. Not a concert for sweet little kpop boys.

However, as soon as the lights darkened, my attention was brought to the stage that was just a few feet away from me. A fence was the only thing in my way. Thank goodness I'm not some crazy Saesaeng. 

Music started to play and I crossed my arms. This was going to absolutely suck. The 7 randos took the stage and started making everyone scream. Jesus christ what was so good about them?!

2 of them showed up in front of me at some point and they started waving to the people around me. Let me just say- my life flashed before my eyes right there. I got absolutely run over and tackled from left and right. Jeez. 

One motioned to the other and they pointed at... are they pointing at me? I can't tell. Too many hands and grimy fingers in the way. They crouched down and motioned for the crowd around me to move. Finally, it was just me. I looked up, confused. I could hear my friends from the side screaming like psychos. 

I pointed to myself and they nodded, signaling for me to get closer. I followed their lead because honestly, I didn't wanna get jumped by one of these crazy fans for not listening to their angels.

One took off his jacket and handed it to me. I looked down at my shoulders and stomach before reluctantly taking the jacket. He smiled a boxy grin before they stood up and jumped over to join the others. The crowd came back and started totally freaking out over me. I backed up to hide by Minsu and Jugyeong. 

"Girly you got Taehyung's jacket! Don't even with me right now! I don't even know how he saw you but I should've told you to change," Minsu laughed, shaking my arm. I stood still and tense for the rest of the concert. I couldn't even enjoy a minute of it because of everyone screaming and swooning over me. 

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Lemme see his jacket and smell him!" Jugyeong shouted, making grabby hands for the jacket once we were out and the concert was over.

"No this is my jacket now!" I hissed, pulling my arm away. 

"Oh someone like BTS now?" Minsu teased, elbowing my ribs. I rolled my eyes before arguing.

"Over my dead body." The truth was I actually liked them a lot more than I thought I would. If it weren't for the crazy fans, I would actually have screamed and danced around with the other 2. I hated to admit it but I think I'm about to stan another group besides the one and only Stray Kids. Of course, I'd never admit that to the other two but a secret is a secret. What they don't know doesn't hurt them. 

"Still though how did they see you and decide to give a random fan their jacket." Jugyeong sighed, pulling her purse further over her shoulder. We walked into the chilly night, talking about the concert. 

Well, it was mainly them talking about it. I was just walking along and adding a "yeah" or a "me too" every now and then when I thought it was best.

It felt like I was the only one in the crowd. I mean how did they see me in that swarm of fans? Were they really that bothered by my outfit to give me a jacket to cover up? Or was it because it was cold outside tonight? 

I pulled the jacket tighter over my body, zipping it up to my nose to block the cold wind. It smelled like vanilla and pumpkin spice. No sign of sweat either. Taehyung was his name? Maybe it was time to do some research...

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.