♥ thirty two ♥

"Whatcha guys doing?" I asked casually, avoiding Hoseok's death glare from the side. I plopped down in between the two.

"I wanted to watch this but Jiminie doesn't want to watch it," Tae pouted.

"Well go ahead and watch it Tae. C'mon Jimin I need to show you something before you leave," I said, giving a wink to Tae before dragging Jimin to his room.

I plopped on his bed, grabbing a chimmy pillow. He sat down next to me quietly.

"So?"

"So what?"

"What did you want to tell me?" He asked. I looked up from the pillow and smiled.

"Actually I don't know if you want to know," I shrugged as I made to get up. He pulled me back down before smiling at me.

"Finally ready to not be just friends anymore?"

My eyes widened as he smirked.

"I overheard."

Squirming from under him I tried getting out before he kissed me softly.

The familiar feeling of his lips made me get butterflies as he brushed my hair from my face.

"Are we done here?" He asked with a smirk. I squirmed again from under his stare.

"Yes! Get off Jimin," I pouted. He rolled off and ran out the door, probably because he knew I'd tackle him as soon as possible.

Sighing I looked around the room in silence.

Just a few months ago I had been dreading my birthday for this exact reason and now I don't even want them to travel.

I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I now felt better. All of them knew and we're no longer friends so...why did something feel so wrong?

I know I didn't want them to leave because I just officially got together with them but, I know I'll feel so lonely. Just like these past few weeks.

I haven't said anything then about the emptiness I was feeling but- my world was so confusing right now.

I didn't know what was happening to me and why it was happening to me. I've learned to love soulmates and I'm glad I got them but...what if I'm not what they were expecting.

I curled against the wall and stared. Tears slowly dripped down my cheeks as more thoughts clouded my mind.

The initials on my thigh changed to blue and dark blue. I was confused why until someone entered the room.

"Jungkook?" I asked. He sat next to me and wiped my eyes.

"Princess why are you crying?" He asked. I tilted my head before wiping my eyes. They were in fact wet with my tears.

I sniffled before hugging him.

"I don't want you guys to leave," I mumbled.

"Y/n we won't even be gone for a full week."

"B-but still."

"I remember a girl saying she wasn't ready for soulmates and that we should leave her alone," he teased lightly. I groaned, pinching his sides.

"Stoooop," I pouted. He giggled before pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Sometimes I forget you're older than me," I muttered. He held his lips there for awhile, smiling softly.

"I'll call you everyday okay?" I nodded sadly.

"Don't be sad. Watch I'll cheer you up," he said. I looked up before he grabbed my waist and swung me over his shoulder.

"Jungkook!" I squealed. He brought me out to the living room where the others were waiting and watching. He turned around so I'd face them.

I pouted, leaning on my propped up elbow as Taehyung walked up to me.

"Baby have you been crying?" he asked feeling my cheeks. I sighed, giving a little nod. Jungkook passed me to Taehyung who held me tightly.

"Why?"

"She doesn't want us to go," Jungkook chuckled.

"Kooo," I whined. They burst out laughing as I hid my face in Taehyungs shoulder.

"You guys are being mean! That's a valid reason to be sad," Tae scolded the others. They just continued cracking up before Jin plucked me off of Tae.

I squirmed until he softly landed on the couch with me facing him on his lap.

"Guys who wants to play hot potato?" Jin joked, breaking out the windshield laugh.

"Are you calling me a potato?!" I fake cried as they all laughed.

"No baby ur too cute," Jimin giggled as I hugged Jin.

"I'm hungry. Can I go make food?" I asked. Jin nodded before I got off him and skipped to the kitchen.

 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

No one's pov:

"Things are about to change big time..." Jin said out loud.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jimin asked, watching Y/n look through cupboards, oblivious to the conversation.

"I mean she's going to have to get used to having us around. If she was crying about us leaving when she only just told us all about being our soulmates, then she gets attached to things pretty fast. It's all confusing I know but-"

"I think I understand what you're trying to say Jin-hyung," Taehyung said, thinking. "You mean she's going to have to get used to us and our lifestyle and that could be really hard for her."

Jin nodded as the others made o shapes with their mouths.

"That makes sense I guess. We have to spend as much time as possible with her so she doesn't feel lonely. Or else she'll think we're the lousy soulmates and she's alone in this," Namjoon stated.

"Yeah..." Yoongi mumbled.

"Don't worry Yoongi. I'm sure she won't think like that," Hobi tried to assure the older male by patting his shoulder.

"I-" Yoongi dropped his head into his hands.

"This could get complicated..." All their eyes directed to where Y/n was, making a mess in the kitchen as she made a large meal for everyone.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I knew it. The ranks changed like right after I said that lmao but still I'm proud of where this book is going and thankful for all you guys reading it.

Sorry for the confusing chapter!