♥ sixteen ♥

"Oh my gosh that sounds like the perfect date!" Yunhai gushed, wiping off a plate. I rolled my eyes, giving her a nudge.

"Except it wasn't a date Yunhai. We went and hung out as friends."

She shrugged, tilting her head and setting down the plate. I turned off the faucet and also placed down the towel.

"So who are you gonna hang out with next?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips. It was my turn to shrug.

"Didn't you say Jin brought up piano lessons with Yoongi?" she asked as we went out to help clean up the other tables. I poked the inside of my mouth, nodding.

I started wiping down tables while thinking. When I saw them for the first time he seemed the scariest. It's just he's so...silent. I don't think I have the guts to talk to the guy much less one on one just yet.

Namjoon seemed pretty cool but he's always busy and I'd have to plan something ahead of time for him.

That leaves Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok.

"What are you thinking about?" I jumped, freaked out by the deep and unfamiliar voice from beside me. I whipped around to see a toppled over Suho. Laughing his head off.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my wet rag, wacking him with it. He wiped the tears from his eyes and stood up as I moved to another table.

"I was wondering which of the boys I should ask to hang out with next. We get this weekend of so I want to at least talk with one of them..." I trailed off, wiping circles repeatedly. He grabbed my wrist and directed it to wipe all of the table.

"Well start easy. Who were the ones most hurt by your rejection?" he asked. I groaned, really not wanting to bring that up for a 3rd time.

"I guess Jungkook and then the other two maknaes," I sighed.

"And surprisingly you've already hung out with Jungkook so that leaves Taehyung and Jimin! Problem solved." He pat his own shoulder proudly before smiling at me.

"Hold on how is that surprising?!" I asked, my brows furrowing in confusion. He just laughed and pat my shoulder before walking away to Sanji.

I cocked my head, confused but still finished my cleaning.

 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Wow a lot has happened since your birthday. Lucky duck," Jugyeong giggled, clicking on her favorite movie.

"Yeah wanna give me a quick rundown?" I joked, rolling my eyes.

"Sure!" I mentally facepalmed. Here we go. "Well first you got 7 soulmates. Went to a BTS concert and bonded with them. You figured out who your soulmates are. You got a job as a waitress. You rejected your soulmates! Then apologized to your soulmates. AND THEN for some reason instead of throwing you out a window they forgave you and became your friends." She dramatically gasped for air when she was done.

I waited a second before smiling smugly. "Are ya done?"

She nodded happily and averted her attention to the movie playing.

 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I sat staring at my phone once again. It was Saturday and I was off of work. But that didn't exactly mean the boys were off of work as well. It was a long shot.

My finger switched between Jimin and Taehyung frantically before I shut my eyes and let my finger pick for me.

Slowly I opened my eyes when I saw it landed on Taehyung. My eyes brightened. Now hopefully he's free.

I texted him and shut off my phone, deciding I should go change.

After I finished changing, my phone buzzed, letting me know I had a new text. I jumped for my phone and opened it. Taehyung!

 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Seriously do you guys even work? How is it that you guys continue to be free whenever I ask?!" I giggled as we walked through the mall.

It was the quickest thing I could come up with on the spot when he suddenly said he was free for the next 4 hours.

He chuckled along side me as we looked through different stores.

"There's always time for you," he smiled and looked my way. A red blush spread slightly over my cheeks as I ducked my head. He laughed from beside me, grabbing my hand and pulling me to a store nearby.

However it wasn't till we entered when I realized what store he really pulled me into. Everything screamed Gucci.

"Tae! I really appreciate the thought of me being rich- but I'm not!" I called, catching up as he ventured farther in the store.

"Hm what'd you say?" He asked while searching through a rack. I sighed before opening my mouth to speak again. Well before I was interrupted.

"This would look so pretty on you! Go try it on!" He bounced excitedly, holding up a dress to me and smiling. I pushed the dress away and crossed my arms.

"Tae I can't afford anything in here. I'm not going to try it on."

Oh and there it is. The famous puppy eyes. He pouted, looking down at the dress. I bit my lip, severely tempted.

"Fine. Give me that," I sighed, snatching the dress out of his hands. He smiled a boxy grin and bounced to the sitting room couch like a child.

I smiled while shaking my head. Crazy guy.

I went in and tried on the dress, immediately falling in love with it. It was a baby pink lace dress with long sleeves and a chain belt hung loosely on my waist.

I slowly exited the changing room to see Taehyung leaning forward, an excited look in his eyes.

I entered into the waiting area and looked down, waiting for him to say something. However when he made no sound I looked up again, flinching when he was right in front of me.

He leaned forward slightly, making me step back. He grabbed my arm and leaned forward once more to my ear.

"I already put it on my card~"

"Taehyung!" I pouted, shoving his shoulder away from me as he broke out in a smile.

"Upset about the dress or the fact I didn't go further?" he asked, giving me a big grin. My face flamed red as I turned and ran back into the changing rooms.

 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Sorry I had writers block for the longest time and had no idea what to do. I actually rewrote this chapter 3 different times and then continued to delete it so- here it is!