♥ forty seven ♥

Now for this book to get so much more twisty!

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Wait Taehyung what do you mean?" Jin asked, visibly confused.

"I don't really know!" He tugged at his hair in frustration. "All I know is that I felt a small space in my head that screamed Y/n at the moment and..." he trailed off.

"There was a space in your head?"

We sat in silence as he nodded small. I pursed my lips in thought.

"I think your tired Taehyung. We should go to the hotel now. Our team is waiting outside," Yoongi announced, standing up and sliding his shoulder bag on.

We all followed suit, standing up and grabbing our stuff. We paraded out of the room, my mind swarming with possibilities. I think the others thought Taehyung was going a bit crazy...but I believe him. I didn't notice it at the time because I was so tired and the warmth was so exhausting, I felt a space like that too.

One of comfort.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Key for Y/n and Nayeon please," I asked the front desk of the lovely hotel we would be staying at for the next week.

The woman behind the desk ducked down and started rummaging through a few drawers before standing back up and handing us both a key card with different numbers on it.

"Floor Seven for each of you," she muttered in a monotone voice. I gently grabbed my key before turning and heading to the elevator.

"Rude much," Nayeon crinkled her nose in disgust. I giggled before tapping button number 7.

We stood in silence as the red, glowing numbers slowly got larger.

Once it reached seven there was a small ding and we exited the small space before walking to our assigned doors.

I waved to Nayeon before unlocking my door and walking straight into a shirtless Jimin.

"What the hell?!" I screamed before turning quickly and covering my eyes.

He started laughing before a pair of arms reached around my shoulders, peeling my hands from my eyes.

"Y/n I have a shirt on," he chuckled before turning me around. I stared wide eyed as he smiled at me. Shirtless.

"Jimin!" I shouted, trying to squirm away but he held my wrists tightly.

"Baby you were going to see it sooner or later. Chill okay?"

I took a deep breath as I opened my eyes again. I looked him up and down, my breath hitching at the sight of the defined muscle outlines.

"Sweetie you're staring," he mumbled as my cheeks heated up. I pushed past him into the room, ducking my head in embarrasment.

"Why am I in the same room as you?" I asked, staring at the only bed in the room. He appeared behind me, pulling me into a backhug.

"Because I got dibs," he whispered, brushing pieces of hair behind my ears. I shivered at the feeling of his clearly sculpted abs.

"Fine fine w-whatever," I mumbled setting down my bag and grabbing some clothes to change into. Jimin pulled on a shirt and collapsed on the bed.

"Man that trip was exhausting," he sighed as I went into the bathroom.

I changed into a large sweatshirt and sweatpants before brushing my long hair out and putting my glasses on.

"Yeah it was but I guess I was asleep the whole flight so," I agreed coming out. He looked up, jumping once I sat down on the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"You wear glasses?!"

"Uh y-yes..." I stuttered, fumbling with my hands.

"How are you so cute?" He giggled, pulling me onto his lap and cuddling me.

"You think glasses are cute?"

"On people like Taehyung? Yes. But glasses on you is the most adorable thing ever."

"You think Taehyung is cute?" I giggled, turning around on his lap to face him.

"Not in that way," he smiled with a little laugh.

"Whatever you say Jiminie," I winked and got off the bed to grab my shoes.

"Hey whens dinner?"

He glanced at my phone, falling off the bed with a start. (Jimin+ground=💜)

"Shit we're late!" He cried, sprinting into the bathroom to change into something a bit better than pajama bottoms and a white crew cut shirt.

I slipped my slides on and followed the scrambling Jimin to the elevator.

I tapped the lobby level with a grin as Jimin caught his breath.

"You never answered my question. What time does dinner start?" I asked again with a small, hidden smirk.

"6:30," he panted. "Why?"

"Because it's 6:12," I hummed lightly. He stared at me blankly before his eyes narrowing.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing! I just happen to know you're the member that is known for being late...all the time!"

He scowled before pulling me by my wrist toward him. "I-"

The doors opened with a ding as the decked out lobby came into view.

"You're gonna have to save it. Let's go," I smiled, leading him out to the casual restaurant on one side of the lobby level.

"Hey Jimin! You're early! What a surprise," Taehyung grinned as soon as we found our private table in the back room.

He scoffed, sliding into the booth.

"Y/n! Jimin did you record her reaction like I asked you to?" Jungkook giggled, leaning forward. I rolled my eyes as he shook his head.

"You guys are mean," I pouted. They broke out in laughter but stopped as soon as Namjoon came into view.

"Hm you all are early. What's the occasion?" Jin asked from behind them.

"Y/n tricked me into thinking I was late so I'd hurry," Jimin explained. As if it wasn't funny!

"Hey we're all here?" Hobi smiled with Yoongi coming in right after.

"Looks like it."

We all took our seats around the large table. Jimin to my right and Yoongi to my left.

"Guys I actually had something to ask you," Jungkook spoke up once we got our drinks.

"Yeah?"

He nodded, taking a sip of his Shirley temple.

"I've noticed something the past few days..."

We all stopped what we were doing to listen.

"Has anyone seen Vai?"

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Bro I'm actually so sorry for all the cliffhangers but it seems like the perfect place to end this chapter!