♥ sixty two ♥

Will everybody do me a favor and go back to the chapter titled "note" for me? How did we get from 1.33k readers to 54k so quickly?! It's making my brain swirl with loveeeeeeee

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.
He chuckled as if I was joking but stopped once he saw how serious I was.

"Wait..."

I nodded once it clicked I wasn't messing around.

"Why do you say that?"

"I recognize her."

"What? From where?" He asked dumbfounded.

"She was one of the people who chased me and Namjoon," I huffed.

"Okay rewind. I thought you didn't see the people chasing you guys," he mentioned, confused.

"Yeah well I saw them when they passed the library's windows. She changed her hair but I recognize her face. I'm surprised Namjoon hasn't seen her yet," I mumbled, glancing over at the group who's bags were now being loaded.

I shifted on my feet, my earlier anger subsiding into fear and anxiety. How did she get through an interview AND get onto the tour without any ties or background checks?

"Hey. Look at me," Jungkook said but I was drowning people around me out. What is she here for? The boys? Me? Was she the one behind all the pictures? Was she stalking me?

"Y/n!" Jungkook snapped his fingers, shaking me out of it. I hadn't realized I was shaking.

He grabbed my arms, sliding his hands up and down my skin in a comforting manner.

"Baby look at me," he ordered. I looked up and took a deep breath, smiling as he brought out his bunny smile.

Truthfully though, he was terrified. Terrified for his soulmates safety. He knew a saesaeng wouldn't hurt him...unless they were truly ill. But they would hurt anyone close to him and standing in their way from getting what they want.

I pecked Jungkook on his cheek before running to grab my luggage from Hoseok. "I can carry it," I told him, grabbing the heavy case from his hands.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jungkook conversing nervously with Namjoon. Both of them stealing occasional glances at the saesaeng.

"Whatevers going on, they'll handle it," Jin assured me, patting my head. I nodded and looked away, loading my suitcase in a van so it would be unbothered.

"So y/n, we actually have you on our plane because of what happened the last time you flew." Hoseok rubbed his neck guiltily.

A smile broke out on my lips as I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you! I was dreading this trip," I sighed in relief. His arms came to rest around my waist as everybody continued loading around us.

"So what's going on with Jungkook and Namjoon? Why do they look so on edge?" Jimin asked, leaning on my shoulder. I separated from Hoseok and glanced nervously around for any eavesdroppers.

"Uh well...there's a saesaeng who made it on tour as a staff member," I said quickly, hoping it would soften any blow.

"WHAT?!" the two of them boomed, immediately looking around and shielding me with their bodies.

"Are you guys crazy?! The saesaeng is here for you! If anything our positions should be the other way around!" I protested, trying to shove my way from the center of their little human sandwich.

"Uh no. Y/n saesaengs are a serious danger. They would hurt anyone close to us as opposed to hurting ourselves," Jimin explained. I huffed in frustration.

"So I'm a hopeless in defending myself," I groaned, mentally facepalming.

"Security will take care of it. Don't worry!" Hobi smiled.

However my mind was somewhere else. If she could somehow manage to get past the background checks and convince the managers she was a good enough worker to get on the tour right away...I couldn't imagine what a high risk saesaeng could do.

I've heard stories about saesaengs who broke into hotel rooms or even idols houses just to watch them or get close to them. And it terrified me that people actually hid cameras inside gifts for the boys at fan meets, to spy on their personal lives!

I shook my head and followed the line of members to their van so that I would know they were safely ready to go.

Then I started making my way to the van I would be riding in when a specific someone stood right in front of me, blocking my path to the van.

"Why hello, y/n. Nice seeing you again."

My eyes widened as the saesaeng began speaking to me. I tried keeping my calm and not kicking her in the shins (the eyes of the legs) so I could run for my sweet life.

"Uh do I know you?" I tried playing it off. I must say though, my acting skills? On point. To further sell my act, I smiled innocently. A genuine smile to the untrained eye. (Aka boys)

She giggled, fanning herself. "Y/n! You're so funny!! I'm so glad to be working with you!!" She chirped. Much of a mood swing compared to when she first greeted me.

"Thanks I treasure my humor," I stated, my lips spreading into a straight line.

The ends of her lips twitched but nothing changed about her little character.

"So I heard you're the boys soulmate?" She asked, backing toward the van.

Shit. I knew this was coming.

Despite my nervousness, I continued walking to the van, really not wanting to be left behind.

Why hadn't security gotten to the girl yet? I'm sure Jungkook had described what she looked like!

"Uh yes! I am their soulmate so..." I trailed off, getting into the van and sliding to the very back. I frowned, noticing the only two seats available were right next to each other.

The girl slid in right after me and buckled her seatbelt.

She turned to me with the fakest smile I have ever seen, plastered on her face.

"What's that like?" She asked, leaning on her propped up elbow.

"Interesting...I'm sorry I never got your name!" I mentioned, changing the subject.

She frowned but turned to the window before recomposing herself.

"Lee Sora."

"Hm I've heard of you," I said quietly.

Her head snapped in my direction. A wave of panic glazed her eyes before it disappeared without a trace.

"How?" She asked. A twinge of worry could be detected in her voice.

"A big fan of BTS? Yes?" I asked.

She nodded curtly before adding, "is that all?"

"Ah no. I remember my friend telling me a few years back there was a huge issue that went on. One of the boys found a camera in a gift from a girl named Lee Sora?" I asked, looking straight ahead but keeping her in my view.

Her face morphed into one of fear before she took a deep breath and shook her head. "Did I say Sora? I meant Soya. Lee Soya," she chuckled nervously.

I smirked at my win. Too easy.

But from the corner of my eye I saw anger. True, hateful anger. And she was staring right at me.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

This chapter took me awhile I'm sorry. I had a really bad writers block and had the change a lot of the chapter but I really feel bad for making my lovely readers wait.

SORRY!!!