♥ eighty nine ♥

I was getting sick of China, sick of seeing Yuna's face on every billboard or ad, sick of Sora following me around like a stray cat, acting like she has nothing better to do.

"And then she told me she had to take her goldfish for a walk!"

"Goldfish for a walk?"

"What?" she suddenly asked, stopping. I rubbed my temples before turning to the talkative girl.

"You said she told you she had to take her goldfish for a walk," I told her, confused on what she was talking about.

She stared at me like I was some creep. "No. I said Nayeon is sick today so she won't be at work."

Wow, I was way off. "Wait but she was fine just last night?" I continued to walk, making sure we would get to the dressing rooms in time for the last concert.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a small smirk from the girl before it transformed into a frown and a shrug. "I have no clue unnie. Maybe it was something she ate?"

I narrowed my eyes before nodding along. Maybe.

We made it to the dressing room in time to make sure the fill-in outfits fit perfectly.

"You're going to do great," I assured Jimin as I straightened out his collar. The boy was slightly shaking and I had no doubt it was due to the crazy crowds that were almost impossibly audible from back here.

He just silently nodded, making me frown.

"Hey listen. Everything will be okay. Just go out and do what you were born to do," I encouraged, holding his chin up. He smiled softly before pecking my lips gently.

"Thank you Y/n," he sighed before resting our foreheads together.

"Of course Jiminie," I giggled, pressing a long kiss to his soft, full red lips.

He blushed slightly before joining the others in getting their mics on. I rolled my eyes at his duality before turning to one other man who still was staring at himself in the mirror.

"Jin?"

He snapped out of it, smiling at me. "Sorry I look too beautiful," he sang before laughing.

I laughed along with him before kissing his cheek. "You look cute in pink," I whispered before leading him to get his mic on. He smirked before pulling me back. 

"And you look like a snack in black."

I looked down at what I was wearing before my cheeks flushed red and I pushed him toward the line of jittery boys.

"I love you all," I grinned. They turned to me and each gave me their own unique heart symbol.

"We love you too!" they all shouted at the same time before circling me in a tight embrace.

"Alright go! ARMY's are waiting," I pushed them all out the door before shutting it, leaving me in complete silence. Or...so I thought. I turned with a goofy grin on my face before I met Sora's deadly stare. 

In an instant, my smile dropped and so did her eyes.

I carefully made my way back to my bag before turning back to Sora, whose eyes were still attached to her phone. 

"Want to walk?" I asked, praying she would say no so I could have some time to myself. It would've been rude to just leave her in this room alone. Saesaeng or not. 

...

Holy Jesus, I forgot she was an obsessive stalker. Why was she not arrested in Korea again? Oh right. Evidence.