♥ Voting and explanation ♥

Thank you all for coming on this amazing journey with me. Before I continue though I would like to address the ending. I got a lot of backlash for it and it was not my intention to make you all disappointed. I really loved the ending and there is a reason that it ended with the "stereotypical" dream ending. 

Like many kpop fan theories, there is another story or hidden meaning behind songs and/or albums. If you reread and look close enough, you will catch all the tiny hints that, if put together, explain it was a dream all along. 

I did not name the book "Seven" for no reason. As you may have pointed out, I used the number 7 a lot. I used it an excessive amount because the number has a hidden meaning. Because it repeats so much, if you figure out the hidden meaning, you would have known that everything in the whole book was fake. If I had given the book a fluffy ending, it would not have fit my concept very well. I hope you all understand!

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Okay now that that's out of the way! To the fun part!

If you look at my profile and bio, you will see that I have all of my drafts/ideas, ongoing books, and completed books listed. I had many fans of Seven who wanted to read more of my works so now is your chance to make a mark on the future books! We're going to have a vote! 

The instructions are very simple. Just comment "I want this one" or anything that makes it clear that the book is your choice and I will tally up the one with the most votes. I will include the summaries, title, and main focus of the books down below! Enjoy!

Ripped Wings: "No matter how much I hide and conceal...I can't erase it." "It doesn't matter who we were. All that matters now is if you've truly changed." 

Angels and devils were never something you believed in. Until one day...that's all your world turned out to be.

[OT7]

Save me: No one believed in the race above and how they always seemed to have eyes everywhere. Green to pale skin, pink to black hair...can you really trust anyone? What if...you're the alien?

[OT7]

[Edit 09/23/22] ^This one (save me) is posted please check it out so I have the motivation to post more ^

Black Swan: I didn't think going out for a simple cup of ramen so late at night would end up in well...the end of my life. But it wasn't? I think I've gone mentally insane. There's no way in hell that's a castle and I have a sword to my throat. 

[Vocal line]

Animalistic: Hybrids and whatnot. You could only read about them in books and learn about them in advanced history classes. Who knew they were hiding behind the thinnest trees?

[Taehyung ff]

Deadly: The apocalypse? Uncalled for. Seeing your ex get eaten by a zombie? I might've paid extra for that. But maybe your life wouldn't be so messed up if it weren't for the damn apocalypse. On moving day too. But what happens when you meet another survivor when you thought you were all that's left?

[Jimin ff]

Dionysus: God of Wine, only the most favorite at all parties. However, these men were feared. Though well known, never really identified. Only showing their victims their faces until a bit of red wine and a gun shot. "Trust can be easily broken. I hope you brought a lot of duct tape."

[OT7 *your ending choice*]

Alright and that's all of them! Choose which one you like the best or comment here if you want me to work on Brought Together or Surfs up Babe.

[Edit 11/18/22] Voting is closed

[Edit 09/23/22] If you can't find Brought together because it's now called "An Unbreakable Bond". Currently it's on pause but read it and let me know if you would like me to continue :)