♥ ninety two ♥

Right there sitting in the office was none other than the one I had least expected, I had trusted, and most of all...befriended. Vai. 

I had no time to think as I suddenly remembered my first goal. Get out of here alive. So I quickly dipped past the room and out to a large living room. I turned right and smiled once the large elegant front door came to view. I immediately bolted out of it, letting out a surprised cry when I was shouted at by multiple people to throw my hands in the air, head down, and get down on the ground.

"Hold on! That's her!" someone shouted, surprising me by the sound of the voices I'd been starved from for the past day or two.

I was ordered to get up and released before I met eyes with Jin and sprinted into his arms. 

"Oh my God," he muttered into my hair, squeezing me tightly as my other soulmates gathered around me as well. 

"How did you find me?" I gasped, trying to hold back the relieved tears I felt.

"Jin Hyung found his spark!" Taehyung clapped excitedly before pressing a kiss to my forehead. I smiled at the warmth before remembering where we were.

"Oh right," I turned to the police officers before explaining all that Sora had done to me, including holding me at gunpoint, cutting me (I had the scars to prove it), and releasing dogs to kill me.

"She's psychotic!" Hoseok spat, furrowing his eyebrows as two police officers stormed out of the house, Sora bound between them. She snapped her head in my direction, boiling with anger when she saw me alive.

"I hate you Y/n. Don't think I haven't had to handle things like this before."

"Everything you do or say can and will be used against you. I'd be wise if I were you," I boldly pointed out before she was shoved into the vehicle.

However, I was surprised when another pair of police officers walked out with a familiar form between them. Jungkook's heart probably sunk when Vai was escorted out, arguing with one of the officers.

"W-wait she can't be guilty. Vai, what are you doing?" he asked quickly, running up to them despite my tugging on his sleeve.

"Shouldn't I be an actress?" she spat before turning to me. "I really tried to get to know you but...you were a bit too annoying for my liking," she shrugged before being pushed into the car. Jungkook's shoulders sagged as I felt his pain. 

"Kook?" I called. He turned, eyes glossy as I held my arms open for him. He quickly engulfed me with his muscular build, sighing at the contact. 

"I'm so glad you're safe," he mumbled against my nose.

I giggled at the ticklish feeling before responding. "Me too Jungkookie," I grinned before pecking his lips. 

"Baby your legs...don't they hurt?" Namjoon asked, crouching by my feet and gently tracing over the bruised and cut skin. 

"Yes but-" I suddenly remembered my pain in the ass spark. "Oh my gosh, your legs!" I glanced at Taehyung who was wearing shorts and felt like crying seeing the same scars on them.

"Hey, we're okay. As long as you are," Yoongi assured me, caressing my cheek. I nodded, smiling at his encouraging words before offering a mighty good-looking offer. 

"We should go back and get sleep."

"Good idea," Jimin giggled before picking me up and carrying me to the van. 

"I can walk Jiminnnnn!" I wined, patting his shoulder playfully. 

"And I don't care." He sat me in the seat and buckled me before sliding into the seat next to me and snuggling against my shoulder.

"How'd you escape anyway?" Hoseok asked, jumping into the seat to my right before anybody else could. 

"Snapped the ropes by rubbing them. Learning all those magic tricks as a kid really paid off," I giggled before leaning my head on Hoseok's shoulder.

He grinned brightly before connecting our hands and fingers. "I'm glad you did."

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I collapsed on my bed, grinning when Yoongi crawled up to snuggle beside me. "I'm glad I get to share a room with you," he mumbled quietly into my neck. I smiled, laughing when Hobi jumped to the spot next to my other side. 

"Don't forget about me," he smiled, wrapping his arms around me as Yoongi shut the lights off. It felt so good to be in the presence of my soulmates. Finally embraced in the warmth I had missed. Maybe I wasn't in that mansion for long but when you're separated by the only people in the world who love and appreciate and care for you, it feels like an hour is an eternity. This is why I'm so thankful I went on tour with them and even apologized and accepted to be their soulmates in the first place.

"I love you," Yoongi quietly whispered next to my ear, his hand grabbing mine and sliding it over my heart.

"I guess we truly were only seven but...eight evens us out," Hobi murmured from beside me. 

"No no. You guys will always be special to the world." 

They were silent before I sighed and stated what had been on my mind and was sure to make them grin.

"1 universe."

"What?" Hobi asked before I continued.

"8 planets."

"Uh yeah, everyone knows that Y/n." Yoongi pointed out, raising his head off my chest.

"7 seas."

"I don't understand," Hoseok muttered before they ultimately shut up and let me be weird.

"204 countries."

"7 billion people...and why are you still the cutest?" I asked suddenly, making the two burst out laughing.

They cuddled closer pecking my cheeks and every inch of my face. 

"You are so adorable," Yoongi sighed softly before nuzzling his nose in my neck. 

"Why thank you. I definitely don't get it from either of my parents so I really have no clue who my mom cheated on my dad with," I joked, making them laugh harder.

I felt safe here. I felt wanted. I felt loved. I felt everything I had ever hoped for and...I'm getting a bit sappy. 

I began to shut my eyes, feeling the heavy burden of today taking a toll on me. A thought came to me as I began to hear my soulmate's quiet snores.

Sora was hired to kill me but...where was Seojun? And why wasn't he the one in chains?

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Jungkook I hope you are having the most amazing day and I hope this year brings you so many wonderful memories and awards. You have come so far and I can't believe you are 25! You guys are incredible and you make me and a tremendous amount of ARMY the happiest people in the world. You are the reason we smile every day so we hope we are the reason you smile every day. One day, I will be in the purple sea to see you smile and give your all for us. Don't overwork yourself and take good care of yourself. 

Saranghae!! 💜