♥ fifteen ♥

For a hot second I forgot if this is how you spell 15. I had to look it up 😐

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Sunmi what is happening to me?" I whined, collapsing onto her couch as soon as she opened the door. 

"Huh?" She looked at me with a wtf face. 

"I'm actually caring about their health," I told her, clapping a hand over the initials on my thigh. Her mouth dropped in less than a second as she ran over to me. 

"Don't tell me you're actually liking the idea of soulmates?!"

"No way. Besides I've only hung out with one of them and he was like a friend. So no," I shook my head, taking a chip from a big bowl in front of me and turning my attention to the tv. 

"Then have one on one time with all of them! See if you fall for the hotties~" she teased, throwing an arm over my shoulder. I shrugged her off with a smug smile. 

"Whatever Sunmi."

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

My fingers hovered over the keyboard as I stared at the silent groupchat. Yeah no. I decided to privately text Jin instead. 

You: Hey Jin wanna go get icecream?

Jin: Me?

You: ...I don't know anyone else named Jin and I think your the only Jin I texted?

Jin: Oh yeah...

Jin: What time?

You: You're free? That was a long shot

Jin: Yeah. I already made food for them all and most of them are working.

You: Then in about half an hour?

Jin: Yeah sure I'll meet you at Snowy's?

You: My fav! Yeah let's do that. See ya then

Jin: Bye

I jumped up from my bed and ran to my bathroom to take a shower. I just wanted ice cream when I was thinking of Sunmi's words. Maybe I should try to be a better friend. I didn't think he was actually gonna say yes though!

I hopped in the shower and washed up before throwing a random t-shirt on and black leggings. I tied my sneakers and put on a hat. This would have to do. 

I grabbed my keys and jumped in my car, heading to my favorite ice cream place of all time. 

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"No way you're going to get a plain old vanilla!" My mouth dropped as Jin chose his flavor. 

"It's my favorite," he laughed before taking the cone the woman handed him. Even though he was in a disguise and unrecognizable, she was still eyeing him. I cleared my throat, snapping her out of it. 

"Cookies and cream please!" I clapped, trying to be nice to the young girl but also trying to subtly hint to back off. 

"Yeah of course," she answered a bit coldly. Like the ice cream. Get it? Haha I'm actually so dumb. 

"Thanks," I mouthed, taking the ice cream from her. Jin made to get out his wallet but I stopped him. I pulled out my card and handed it to the girl who finished up the payment. 

"I'm supposed to pay," he pouted when we left. 

"No way. My treat. I'm not going to pull you along just so you could pay for me," I smiled, licking at my cold treat. He smiled as well, kitten licking his vanilla scoop. 

"I still can't believe you got vanilla. You could get that any day! Why not something...interesting?" I asked, catching up after watching a dog pass by. 

"Because this is sweet and plain. Nothing to waste your breath over. And it's good so-" he licked again before trying to bite into it. I giggled watching him struggle. 

"Okay well I prefer new flavors every time. Last time I got triple chocolate and the time before that I got strawberry sherbet. Don't really remember the times before that though," I chuckled, tasting my cookies and cream.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"So Jin...what's your thing?" I asked, interrupted the comfortable silence between us. The only sound was the tree leaves rustling above us and the small squeaking of the rusty swings we were sitting on. 

"Hm what do you mean?" he hummed, looking up from the ground and at me. I looked down, kicking at a rock with my foot. 

"Well Jungkook likes video games...I guess he's the only one I've really talked to. Tell me about yourself," I smiled sideways, looking at him. He took a breath before exhaling loudly. 

"Cooking. It makes me happy to make other people feel good. And I can do that by cooking."

"Is that why you were preparing the snacks when I came over to...you know...apologize?" I looked up, hoping to not bring up that part again. He chuckled quietly from beside me before digging the toe of his shoe in a pile of leaves near him. 

"Yeah it's just a hobby I guess. Maybe if I wasn't an idol I think I'd be a chef somewhere."

"That's really cool Jin," I told him, making him look up from his feet.

"What about you?"

"Huh? Me?" I asked stupidly. pointing to myself. He nodded, a charming smile spreading over his lips. 

"I-I'm not really good at anything. I don't know where I would be right now if I had gone with my original plan," I sighed before realizing what I said. I quickly covered my mouth and looked down. 

"Original plan?" he asked raising an eyebrow. 

"My m-mom wanted me to be a pianist. I took lessons for awhile but as soon as my mom stopped caring about my future and more about my younger sister, I stopped. Maybe I'd actually be a success in life if I had continued down that path," I explained, rocking back and forth on the swing. 

"Well did you enjoy it?" he asked. I looked over, my hair blowing away from my eyes with the slight breeze. 

"I don't think I enjoyed it then but maybe I would now. I don't know. It's...a lot," I kicked at another rock before standing up from the swing. 

"Why don't you ask Yoongi?" Jin suggested, standing up after me.  We started to walk down the parks main path, the breeze blowing my hair forward and back. 

"Does he play piano?" I asked surprised, looking over at Jin. He stuffed his hands in his jean pockets, nodding silently. I hummed, doing the same with my hands. 

"Maybe I'll ask him but you guys are busy enough. I don't need to bother any of you any more than you are," I told him. He stopped walking, making me stop as well and look back. His hands reached my shoulders and slid down my arms to hold both hands close to his. 

"Don't feel that way. You won't bother any of us. We'd rather have you around than leave you alone," he said thoughtfully, placing a tiny kiss on both of my hands. A small blush spread over my cheeks as I smiled. 

"I might just ask him then."

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Very delayed update sorry :/

I was very busy recently and kind of in a state not good for my health. I might write more in the next week.