♥ eighty four ♥

"We have a problem." 

I looked up from my notepad and frowned. "What? What's wrong?"

Nayeon sat down beside me and rubbed her temples with a frustrated look on her face.

"The costumes disappeared."

I dropped my pencil, the chair screeching against the floor as I abruptly stood up.

"What do you mean they just 'disappeared'?" I asked, picking my pencil up from the ground and slamming my notepad shut.

"We couldn't find them in any of the cases this morning! They all just vanished," she quickly explained, matching my pace.

"All Seven?"

"Actually-" she paused and stopped walking. I stopped, turning around to meet her gaze.

"All seven. Right Nayeon?" 

"Uh- Seven times 2!" she held up two fingers with a small smile. My jaw and notepad dropped.

"BOTH CONCERT OUTFITS?!"

She meekly nodded as I turned on my heel, practically sprinting to find one of the managers.

There is no fucking way these dumb asses lost 14 concert outfits. They can't just disappear. This had to be...planned.

I shook the thought from my head, grimacing at the two faces that appeared in my head right after. I need to stop thinking about it.

I entered one of the meeting rooms to already find the other seven and two of the managers inside, discussing at a table.

I cleared my throat, announcing my presence. Sejin stopped talking and looked up, the other's gaze meeting my own.

"I already gave instructions out to all of my team. They should be making stand-in outfits until we find the old ones. May I ask who was in charge of the crates with the costumes?" I wasn't one to beat around the bush.

They all glanced at each other before turning back to me. "Sora." 

Well shit.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Where are the costumes?" I tapped my pen impatiently against the desk as Sora sorted through different fabrics.

"Don't ask me. I haven't got a clue, unnie."

I wrinkled my nose before leaning forward and slamming my pen down.

"Damnit Sora if you would just tell me, it would save us both a lot of time."

She sat down calmly and turned to me with an expressionless face.

"What makes you think I have them?" She fluttered her eyelashes innocently. I folded my hands neatly in my lap, biting my tongue to keep from lashing out at the girl.

"Because Sejin put you in charge of them. I don't know why but this is how it went. Now, what did you do with them?"

"Unnie I didn't do a thing. All I remember is instructing the mover guys to load the crates into the back of the black van!" she finished proudly before slapping a hand over her mouth as if she just admitted to murder.

"Sora...we only have had white vans so far," I stated the obvious but she quickly shook her head.

"I meant white. It's been a long day. Can I go now?" she made to get up but I pulled her back down.

"Don't think I don't know what game your playing," I seethed, letting go of my grip on her wrist.

She smiled innocently before twirling a piece of her hair.

"And don't think I just learned how to play." She stood up before excusing herself out of the small fitting room. I narrowed by eyes before turning back to her seat. A glittery piece of metal caught my eye.

"A sequin?" I asked out loud, studying the small glittery accessory. "And from none other than Kim Seokjin's costume." 

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"They'll have to do," I sighed, turning away from the temporary outfits. I sat down, dropping my head onto the desk. "How did everything go wrong so fast?" I asked no one in general. 

"I'm positive Sora set this up. I saw her talking with some strange man in Seoul a few hours before we left. They were right by a black van too! Talk about suspicious." A nearby conversation caught my attention as I turned to get a better earshot. It was two of my designers talking quietly in the corner while flipping through their notebooks.

"I know right? I hated that girl from the very start. I mean have you seen the girl's insta pics? She's a creep!"

The sudden mention of Instagram piqued my interest. Of course! Why didn't I think of that before? I quickly pulled out my phone and searched for her name. Almost instantly her profile appeared, making me feel like a super secret spy. I noticed she had many, many followers but not a lot of posts. One immediately caught my eye, making my breath hitch.

Why is she with Seojun?

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

HELLO LOVES! Short chapter but guess what?

I found a bunch of little imagines I wrote like a few years ago about BTS. Should I put some of them in my other book? The BTS Imagines one? Tell me if you want to read them!