♥ Alternate Ending 3 ♥

"Y/n." 

"Y/n!"

I shot up, a layer of sweat coating my body as I inhaled deeply.

"Baby, are you okay?"

I turned to find myself smashed between two of my soulmates, worried expressions adorned both their faces. I shook my head, throwing the blanket off my overheating legs. I fanned myself while shaking my head.

"Hey, hey calm down. We're here. Talk to us," Jimin quickly sat up, all sleepiness seemingly disappearing from his widened eyes. His arms quickly circled my waist as I mentally scolded myself for thinking the dream was real. 

"I had the dream again," I sighed, tears stinging my eyes. 

Taehyung sat up from his mold in the mattress, holding both my hands before softly squeezing them. 

"Look at me. Feel my skin on yours. I'm real, right baby?" Taehyung smiled, reassuring me as my doubts evaporated from existence. I nodded my head, eyes closing as I focused on the feelings of Jimin's hands on my waist, Taehyung's forehead on my own, and the wonderful presence of all my near soulmates. 

I took another deep breath before opening my eyes to a grinning Taehyung. "I will never get over your impressive spark," I chuckled quietly as he pecked my lips, Jimin leaving tiny butterfly kisses all along my nape and shoulder.

"Eomma!" 

Our heads snapped to the door where two little girls came running into the room, giggles echoing off the barren walls.

"My babies," I smiled, laughing as they jumped into my arms. 

"Jin appa says breakfast ready so we haveta go eat before its cold." Jimin softly smiled, giving me butterflies when I felt his soft lips press against my shoulder blade. 

"Ah my angels, have you come to give me kisses?" Taehyung grinned before snatching the two girls from my embrace, making them scream in delight. I grabbed Jimin's hand, pulling him lazily from the bed as Taehyung chased the girls out of the room.

"We should talk later about your dreams to the others, okay?" Jimin smiled, his arm coming to rest around my waist like it normally did.

I nodded, holding his hand as we entered the kitchen. "Ah there's our princess, how did you sleep?" Hoseok asked, coming out from the bathroom. 

"Good Hobi," I smiled, not noticing the curious look shot my way by both Jimin and Taehyung. 

Hoseok's arms encircled my torso as I stretched before hugging him tightly. He pressed multiple kisses along my jawline before our two oldest children, Jacob and Seol came bickering from upstairs. 

"Will you just keep your stuff on your side of the room?" Seol sighed for most likely the nth time while Jacob just stubbornly kept his arms crossed. Of course, the twins were always causing the most trouble.

Shortly after revealing our relationship to ARMY, we received a lot of support, resulting in the romantic, candlelit, under-the-stars proposal I was given. Which I gladly accepted by the way. 

We now had five children, the two oldest being the twins, Jacob and Seol. They were now 13. Then came the middle child, Chi, who is 10. Then, Sonya, 8. And last but not least, our youngest, Min, is 4.

"Both of you stop arguing and come eat," Jin snapped at the two who quickly hugged me good morning and took their rightful spots, far away from each other. Yes, it was a big family. We had five children specifically because of an argument before we got married that Taehyung had so happily won. And the boys all decided on names for the children. I didn't get to name a single one of them.