♥ fifty three ♥

Announcement at the end of the chapter!

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"What?" He looked utterly confused as I took a deep breath.

"Y/n, Jimin, come on its cold out here!" Jungkook complained.

"I'll tell you later," I noted and pulled him along to the others, inside the hotel.

We each dispersed to our own rooms which was great because it meant more private time with Jimin to talk about it.

As soon as we stepped inside the hotel room, I shut the door behind us and pushed him to take a seat on the bed.

"Okay I'm still very confused on what exactly is happening..."

I nodded in understandment. Of course. I mean we only just explained it to them. I wouldn't expect for him to get it so quickly.

"Well. You see. Namjoon explained something called a soulmate spark-"

"Yeah I know about that," he interrupted. I puffed my cheeks out in a bubble, trying to understand myself.

"Dummy Im confused as to what is my spark. I'm pretty sure I don't have one," he pouted.

"Jimin! Listen! Jesus Christ!" He shut up and looked up at me with large eyes.

"I was thinking inside my head," I pointed to my brain. "That you guys teasing me was unfair. Then somehow! You suddenly said that life is unfair like that."

His eyes slowly lit up once he understood. "Are you saying I can read your mind?!" He asked excitedly. I nodded quickly before grabbing a change of clothes and padding to the bathroom.

As I stood, staring at myself in the mirror. I thought about the spark. If it was true and I didn't actually say what I was thinking out loud earlier...my soulmate spark is terrible.

It does more harm than good. I mean seriously I could be suicidal and wouldn't get away with it because I'd be hurting others too!

Jimin banged on the door as soon as I finished changing. "Y/n?! Tell me you're not suicidal!"

I opened the door to a teary-eyed Jimin. "Woah," I gasped once he hugged me tightly.

"No no I'm not suicidal," I mumbled, patting his back.

"Then why did you mention it?"

"I didn't?"

"Yeah you did. You said it loudly. Enough for me to hear," he answered, looking at me confused. Then it hit me. Man I'm slow.

"It's the spark Minnie! I was thinking that! Not speaking out loud! You were reading my thoughts!" I quickly pushed him away in excitement.

"Great so you were thinking you were suicidal."

I facepalmed. "No! I was thinking about my spark. Which is whatever happens to me pain wise happens to you." His mouth made an o shape once more as everything registered in his mind.

As soon as it did he gripped my shoulders tightly.

"We have to tell the others!"

"Woah hold on. They're all tired and I'm sure they wouldn't really understand anything right now. It took me long enough to explain to you. We should just leave it be for now. At least until we meet Hoseok's friend," I told him. He frowned but nodded understandingly.

"Makes sense. But we just started our tourrrr," he whined, flopping on the bed.

"And you're already whining like a baby. What a great start," I giggled, lightly punching his shoulder as I laid next to him.

Rolling over he hovered over me with a smirk plastered on his face. As he leaned closer and closer my cheeks heated up.

"What are you thinking Y/n? Or should I just see for myself?" He whispered into my ear. I quickly wiped my mind from all thoughts that had been swimming in my head at the moment as I turned full tomato red.

"You know you're cute when you're flustered," he chuckled, leaning over and pressing a kiss to my forehead. Then my nose. And my eyes that fluttered shut at the feeling. Then my jawline. And then finally, his hot breath fanned over my lips.

"I can't wait to abuse my power," he grinned before crashing his lips onto mine. My mind dazed as a tingling sensation circled throughout my whole body. What did he mean abuse his power? The soulmate spark?

I couldn't set my mind on one thought at the moment as Jimins tongue swiped over my bottom lip as if asking permission.

In response, I flipped him over on the bed so our positions had completely flipped. Deciding to put on my top-hat ;) for a second, I took over the kiss.

Our tongues invaded each other's mouths in a hot battle for dominance. However I was no match for Jimin who somehow had flipped me back over and was now showing desire and heat through the gesture of affection.

I pulled back as I needed breath, Jimin straddling me and looking down at my face. I took a breath of air but it was hard having Jimin staring at me like that, his eyes staring at me lovingly as he brushed hair away from my forhead and eyes.

"I love you so much," he mumbled, kissing me lightly. Much of a change from the last kiss only moments ago.

"I love you too. All of you," I replied as he buried his face in my neck.

"You smell so sweet," he giggled. I chuckled along with him as he kneaded his fingers through my hair.

"Sweet like what?"

He thought for a minute before answering. "Vanilla and ocean."

I wrinkled my nose. "Doesn't ocean smell like fish?"

He rolled over in laughter as I crossed my arms, pissed that he was calling me fish.

"N-no," he gasped, giggling like crazy. "Ocean is more of a fresh smell with a salty breeze. It smells good trust me," he assured me, calming down and snuggling into the side of me.

"I'm so glad you're our soulmate Y/n. I can't imagine what our life would be like if you never went to that concert and Tae never handed you his jacket..."

"Oh please. You'd be living the life. Now you have to worry about me and where I am all the time so I don't accidentally get myself hit by a truck 'cause we all know my dumbass would do that," I teased, rolling my eyes. 

He suddenly dropped his smile and looked down at me. "Y/n. I'm serious. You've changed me. You've changed us. Before that concert, we weren't doing that great."

I sat up confused. "What do you mean?"

He sighed, sitting up again as well.

"As you know, some of us have been waiting for our special someone since 21. Jin is 29 about to be 30. He's been waiting for almost 9 years Y/n."

I thought about poor Jin and how happy he was when we all first found out we were soulmates at the restaurant. Then me being me had to go and reject the guy. I probably killed his heart on the inside.

"Before that concert...we had been falling to pieces."

"Why?"

He took a breath and looked at me.

"Some of us had become suicidal."

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

OKAYYY!

DISCLAIMER: I don't actually know if any of the members have ever been suicidal besides our sweet lil meow meow so this fact is all MAKE BELIEF. IMAGINE. OKAY?! I'll explain why they "were" in the next chapter. THEY. ARE. NOT. SUICIDAL. IN. REAL. LIFE.

Okay good. Thanks and our 10k challenge winners will be in the story soon!