6

The pro-kingdom Yu Yuan hooked hands, the housekeeper looked at Yu Yuan, and the two of them said in unison, "Come here."

Yu Yuan was only more than one meter apart from each of them, but he straddled the dividing line between darkness and sunlight.

He was about to get up, but at this moment he thought of something, and his mind moved.

It was written in the game Raiders that one of the settings of the blood race...is afraid of the sun.

The few windows in the castle were blocked by heavy curtains, and his current position was the only source of light at the moment.

And here happens to be a huge floor-to-ceiling window - it looks like it could be broken easily.

When he had an idea, Yu Yuan immediately made an embarrassed expression on purpose, as if he didn't know where to go.

The two NPCs seemed to have a tacit understanding. The prince knocked on the table, but the butler still looked calm.

"Ignore him."

"Come over."

Of course Yu Yuan couldn't divide himself in half, he stood up and pretended to be really embarrassed.

The prince showed a little sharp teeth: "Lambert, humility is a virtue."

Lambert, the housekeeper, helped his glasses: "I made a concession last night..."

He looked at Yu Yuan again: "And what happened this morning, I don't need to say more."

There is a bit of condemnation in his eyes.

The meaning of these words seems to be that the events of last night have not been turned over yet, and there are new accounts to be reckoned this morning.

No, what unit of measurement am I? Both sides have to be equally weighted to keep the two of you balanced?

Yu Yuan simply wanted to overturn this "balance", shouted "I'm not playing anymore" and then went offline.

Unfortunately, reality is often more skinny.

The prince smiled: "Okay, let's get it right for once."

He seemed to stretch out his hand leniently, indicating that Yu Yuan could go to the other side.

Subjectively skips the will of the parties to be divided.

Of course Yu Yuan didn't have this plan, he pushed away the chair and stayed within the range of sunlight.

-In an instant, a staff appeared out of thin air in his hand.

Equipping props is valid.

It was too late, and it was too soon, he quickly recited a very short incantation to summon wind magic.

- A violent wind extinguished all the candles in the room and attacked directly towards the floor-to-ceiling windows!

Have the opportunity.