29

The cold touch, like being entangled by a snake.

Unable to refuse to press him, slender knuckles caressed the toes, traced the veins of the blue blood vessels, and continued to swim upstream.

Next, the prince grabbed the platinum anklet.

There is a smile in the dark red eyes, but it is as focused as a python staring at its prey, and there are other things hidden.

For a time, Yu Yuan was at a loss for words.

Do you have any anti-hidden ability! The invisibility is too frightening!

The two people sitting on the corner of the steps had a huge stained glass window behind them, and in front of the window stood a statue of a **** from an unknown religion, watching silently.

Outside the window, it was getting dark, and the moonlight filled the air.

Belonging to the dark race, it is time to hunt.

Along the exposed area of ​​the nightgown, the articulated hand slowly clings to the calf.

Yu Yuan subconsciously tried to pull away, but was caught even tighter, like a trap in some kind of quagmire. Struggle would only have the opposite effect.

"I miss you."

Whispered voices almost murmured.

"..."

Think how I disappeared from your presence.

I'm not offline yet.

Yu Yuan put his hands on his sides, his knuckles clasped the edge of the steps, blinked, thinking about how to confuse this scene.

There should be nothing more embarrassing than being caught in person.

Thinking that he just stared at the other party for a long time by stealth, he felt embarrassed until his scalp tingled.

Social death is just that.

"Uh..." He scratched his hair, his tone as sincere as possible, "Can you let go of your hands first?"

The calf was slightly lifted, which always made him feel like a rabbit whose hind feet were lifted, or a cat whose legs were bitten.

Hearing this, the prince not only did not let go, but also let out a chuckle.

His two feet were pressed and stepped on his legs, and the fabric was rubbing against the soles of his feet.

Yu Yuan couldn't help but slapped the opponent's hand fiercely. Taking advantage of the moment he let go subconsciously, he immediately pulled his legs back, bent his knees and hugged him in his arms, as if he was afraid of being robbed.

Seeing this scene, the prince let out another low laugh.

Yu Yuan: "..." You seem to have a problem.

Then the prince asked slowly again, "Do you miss me?"

"..." You seem to be sick.