74

The tall man in front of him wore a white mask that covered his entire face, his blond hair was combed back, and his voice was deliberately lowered to confuse his original identity, but it sounded a little familiar, Yu Yuan recognized it intuitively. It was Durand.

It's not surprising that the crown prince and queen dance in such a scene, not to mention that no one can recognize their identities. Yu Yuan put his hand on the other side with a slight smile, "I'm not very good at dancing."

The voice under the heavy mask was still deliberately changed, a little stiff, and there was a deep laughter, "It's okay, leave it to me."

In this way, the two walked onto the dance floor together with the new dance music, and became one of the dance partners who do not know how many pairs of dances.

"How can you be sure that this is the little prince?" Lin Ling watched from his point of view for a long time, feeling that the blond people in the hall all looked alike, especially Durand and Fernando.

"You don't understand, can I not recognize the cub I want to raise?"

Yu Yuan was following the dance steps of the other party, his movements were a bit clumsy, and he stepped on his partner's feet from time to time, but the person who was stepped on even comforted him in the next lap to comfort him.

Lin Ling switched to God's perspective, and without even looking at his face, he recognized Fernando in the crowd not far away. All the NPCs were immersed in the atmosphere of the Holy Forest Ball, but he was the only one looking for people one by one, focusing on black-haired women. His figure was very obvious, so he clapped the table and laughed wildly, "Tips haven't found anyone yet, I'm almost starting to sympathize with him."

Then he changed his words and said: "No, Tui is still trying to cheat. He has been eliminated now, and he is not qualified to dance with you tonight."

"Fuck." Yu Yuan is very elegant and easy-going, "I'm here to wait for the plot."

The dance music has no meaning to stop, and I don't know when it will end this dance.

Lin Ling obviously still wanted to eat a melon, and has already started the scoring mode, "Excessive push will definitely be there tonight. I don't know if he can recognize you. I think he is relatively stable."

"No, the little prince has already danced with you, but he still has the highest score." Lin Ling directly concluded, "Okay, no need to compare, unilaterally declare the little prince the champion and crush all the other contestants."

Since partnering with Lin Ling, game tester Yu Mou feels that he is becoming more polite day by day, and replied more and more elegantly and easily: "If you don't speak, I will not treat you as dumb."

The song finally ended.

Yu Yuan was still thinking about how to keep a distance from Durand next. After all, he had to walk around and wait for the trigger point of the plot. The combination of an obvious blonde like Durand and his black hair walked together. Fernando saw it. Bad will be recognized.

So, when the queen suggested that he wanted to go around alone, Durand also suggested that he should go somewhere else first and bowed.

Seeing Durand disappearing into the crowd of nobles again, Yu Yuan couldn't help but sigh with emotion: "So sensible little prince."