138

The distance between the two is so close, they seem to be connected, and nothing can separate them.

At this moment, Yu Yuan couldn't even tell whether it was the feeling of being manipulated by an unknown force just now, or whether he acted subconsciously. He didn't do anything, just felt Morrison's actions.

One after another, fine kisses fell on the neck, up and down, kissing the priest's cheek. In the abandoned church, in the small confessional room on this side, they are like swans with their necks entwined, blooming flowers with dark fragrance in unknown corners.

The difference in size and strength made it impossible for the priest to break free. He could only turn around, and his speech was also intermittent, "The bandage on your face..."

Alice, Mary, Madame, and Duke all kept their appearances at the moment of their death. Tusi's real body was not seen. Maybe Morning Star Lulu met but buried the clues, and since Morrison was burned Damn, the result is self-evident - the bandages on the body, the bandages on the face, not some kind of disguise for identity, maybe just, trying to cover up the burn marks.

"You touch me." In the darkness, Morrison took the priest's hand and guided him. He lifted the bandage with his fingertips, and his fingers could feel the burn marks under the skin.

While stroking, the priest couldn't help but ask, "...Does it hurt?"

For NPCs, those things are real experiences, and Morrison himself has also experienced real fires. He had heard before that people in fires were not even burned to death but suffocated, very painful, and it was evident from the area of ​​Morrison's body bandaged.

"It doesn't hurt, Clay, I'm all right," Morrison said with a hint of a smile, as if stained with a little sweet honey, "I just hope you can live well, even if - what happened to Anderson's house Forget what happened."

The voices behind him were getting quieter.

From the previous flashbacks, Yu Yuan had actually guessed that Morrison used to come to church often, obviously for the priest, and he knew he was "guilty", and he didn't even know when he was still confessing in the church. The room made a confession. In the end, it should be after the tragedy of the Anderson family that the priest who suddenly lost his entire family and Morrison chose to end his life with a razor in this confession room.

Morrison obviously didn't want to talk about the rest of the topic, but it was not unexpected that someone saved the priest, and the priest really forgot about the Anderson family because of irritation or other reasons. But when the task of "exploring the truth about what happened at Duke Anderson's house" among players begins, it's like the gear of fate starts to turn again, and the priest who is in it will also retrieve his memory little by little.

In the end, he goes back to the confessional where it all started, this time he hears a confession that Morrison may not have confided to him, and faces the same event again, and Morrison shows up.

As a participant in this series of events, Yu Yuan couldn't understand the mixed emotions in his heart for a while.

It's too realistic, this is obviously not his life, but why... just feel so uncomfortable? It was as if a crab with sharp pincers was clinging to his heart, and those hard thorns and heavy forces were exerted on it, while the soft heart was gurgling blood.