43

Just when the black cat was still brooding about the name, he saw the older elder tap the ground with his scepter again, and the venue suddenly became quiet again.

"Now, ahem, I'm going to start announcing the most important things."

The atmosphere is serious.

The black cat was also held by Crofts in his arms to smoothen his hair. It glanced at the werewolf inadvertently, and saw that Crofts was still indifferent. It glanced at Edgar again, and his face was also indifferent. As if whatever was announced next had nothing to do with them.

But this meeting was obviously for the Wiggins family and this "holy beast".

Just listen to the elder continue to say: "Since the holy beast has appeared, it means that it will make a choice about the patriarch of the Wiggins family, and it will guide the two young people of the Wiggins family to conduct trials, and the one who completes the trial first. The man will be the new head of the Wiggins family."

The black cat was completely dumbfounded.

This kind of thing that sounds very important really has to be handed over to it, doesn't your big organization have a more reliable choice?

However, what shocked the cat was still behind.

The Presbyterian Church took out five pieces of paper and spread them out on the table one by one.

"All my colleagues here are very clear that we have a long-standing grudge with the blood clan, both of which were born under the dark night, but the various behaviors of the blood clan are really unbearable for us..."

The werewolf elder was in high spirits when he said this, and the commotion among the wolves was also echoing what he said.

"We continue to conduct crusades and fight back against the behavior of the blood clan hindering our fellow clan. You must not forget the honor we lost in the battle of 'Blood Moon Night', and the 'Golden Goddess who was divided up by the seven families' heart of'......"

Speaking of this, the atmosphere was suddenly pushed to the climax!

The black cat watched helplessly, and when he mentioned this heart, more than half of the werewolves had a fierce look in their eyes.

"The entire seven fragments have now been recaptured and two parts have been recaptured. Now the trial for the Wiggins family is to bring back one of the remaining five fragments." The elder looked in the direction of the holy beast, " In order to bring back our treasures, some young people who have been reckless in the past have sacrificed themselves to the cunning blood clan, but under the guidance of the holy beast, I believe that the future patriarch of the Wiggins family will definitely be able to achieve this."

"Now, ask the holy beast to make a choice."

The stunned black cat was pushed from behind, and then it started to slowly move forward for no apparent reason.

"Don't be nervous," Edgar's voice said.

"Just pick any one." Crofts was very indifferent.

Under the gaze of the werewolf in the entire hall, the black cat slowly moved forward in the direction in front of the elder, almost walking out of the speed of a baby.

It's not that it thinks so slowly, but the eyes of so many wolves are really amazing.

When he walked in, he found that the five pieces of paper were not exactly the same, with different patterns painted on them. Thinking of what the elder had just said, it obviously corresponds to the five families in the blood clan, and the werewolf surnamed Wiggins All that was to be done was to recapture some heart shards from the hands of one of the families.