49

It turned out that the sentence "you really came back" just now said that it was not a cat.

It's him.

The black cat had just subconsciously kicked his legs and struggled out of shock, and quickly calmed down. It just doesn't admit it - the player's disguise cannot be broken by NPCs.

"Meow meow."

Switch back to the silly mode in a second.

Lambert held it in his hands, his eyes were as calm as water, and he smiled again, "You can't hide it, there are too many flaws."

"Meow."

Multiple hammers, don't try to get me wrong.

The black cat opened his eyes as wide as he could, apparently mastering all the tricks of being cute in just a few days.

"Don't give up, want to hear the reason?"

"Meow meow meow."

Say it if you have the ability.

Lambert smiled and said slowly: "The first point, there are only three keys here, two of which are in Smollett's and me's hands respectively - the last one he was going to give to you, but just happened to be with him. With your disappearance gone."

"..." It turned out that the email the system sent to it was really "something that I wanted to send but didn't send", and it was actually "forced" to get someone else's house key.

Mao Mao really wanted to return the keys in the bag, along with a certain note and title deed, and always felt that it "suddenly disappeared" as if he stole it from someone else's house.

It's not feasible to be like a cat that runs away from home and steals the house keys.

"Meow."

Do not admit, have the ability to continue.

"Second point, Yu, you should really take a good look at those dolls that Smollett collected." Lambert shook his finger, "Although I often want to destroy that thing, they can't compare to yours at all, But I can't help but admit that the eye colors are too similar."

He flexed his fingers and nodded on the black cat's forehead, "Exactly the same color, the same eyes, Yu, although I don't know how you became like this, but your eyes don't lie and you can't lie."

"..." The guilty cat immediately asked Lin Ling to adjust some eye parameters.

"But it's nothing compared to the last point."

Having said that, Lambert clenched his fingers tightly, "Smollett bit you and tasted your blood, and he began to suspect that something was wrong. That's why I'm here."

If he just met Yu Yuan's cat, Smollett would never be willing to share even a little bit of information with him. But after Smollett was too injured to move and realized there was something wrong with the cat, he had to hand over some information to a partner who would otherwise be unwilling to cooperate.

Hearing this, the black cat was really dumbfounded.

"The most important thing is that you don't really think that a cat can be embraced for the first time." Lambert kept staring at it, observing every trace of its reaction, and couldn't help but chuckle, "Yu , you're so cute, I seem to like you more than before." It's getting more and more out of control.

Forced To Play Shura Field In Western Fantasy Games  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara