127

In the silent basement, Mr. M just stood behind the priest, and when the priest didn't know, he looked at him with a kind of longing and dependent eyes, his eyes seemed to be glued by a stick of honey live.

He actually had something to say and wanted to tell the other party that you finally came back here, but after hesitation, he chose to remain silent, just like hiding his face under a bandage and hiding everything else.

"You can guess." M said softly.

The priest stood there and looked up, observing every detail of the painting, wishing to see every delicate brushstroke, as if he wanted to blend in and become a member of the painting.

One-half of the painting, a big family of six.

As if grabbing a drop from the ocean, grabbing a star in the vast galaxy, at a certain moment, it was finally a blessing to the soul, as if the gods gently put the answer into his mind.

"This family...is there another person?"

When he said these words, for some reason, Yu Yuan felt a chill behind his back, as if he had placed six plates neatly on the table and then turned his head, he saw that there was an extra plate out of thin air.

It was clearly the tone of the question, but he also had the answer in his heart.

This painting is exactly half, and the center of the family—the new parents who should be in the center of the whole picture, only half of the mother's portrait remains.

If it is really four children and a pair of parents, then according to the overall composition, isn't it the most appropriate to divide the painting into three people in each half? In the destroyed half, wouldn't it look very empty if it was just two people?

The most reasonable explanation is that there are three members in this family.

Mr. M, who was behind him, kept silent at the right time, as if tacitly acknowledging his opinion.

Yu Yuan's brain was running at a high speed, and many ideas had undergone new changes. If there are seven people, it can fill the previous vacancy-why does the place where the other five players are located corresponds to a ghost, but the medical hall where Hei Changzhi is located does not correspond to anyone, and Alice's ghost was captured in the manor found.

There were only six corpses after the fire, but there were seven people in this family, and the surrounding residents also said that there were only six people in the Duke's family. Does this mean that the mysterious "seventh person" is the real murderer? This person destroyed this home and finally escaped?

This may be the end, Yu Yuan always felt that both the mother and the child might not have the ability to kill the Duke, but if there really is a mysterious seventh person, and this person has been Hidden by the Anderson family, then the ability of this person is unknown, maybe he can easily kill the Duke.

The train of thought can only stop at this place temporarily, and he has no more time to go further. The priest turned around and looked at Mr. M with a complicated expression, "Why did you remind me of this, and what do you know?"

Until now, it was hard for him to believe that Mr. M was just an ordinary ghost. He must have some kind of identity, and he was most likely related to the Anderson family.