135

The other person also said something, but the business pressure was very low, and the black cat couldn't hear what he said, only the Pope.

The conversation seemed to be coming to an end. For fear that the black cat who was discovered would not be able to run back to its original place, it had to change the target to the black carpet in the corner. The moment it just lay down, the people inside happened to come out.

If you haven't realized the key yet, then it may really be a problem-M, that is, Morrison used to appear in the Holy See often, and his inexplicable attitude towards him, the Pope cared for him as an ordinary priest, and now He also clearly said the words "The Anderson family sent him to the Holy See", and everything pointed to the only result.

Either like Lulu, the priest will be taken by the seventh person, or...the priest himself is the seventh person.

The pure black black cat is lying on the pure black carpet with tightly closed eyes, which can be said to be a seamless camouflage.

After the guests left, the Pope noticed that the black cat that was supposed to be in the den was no longer there, so he opened the curtains and looked around.

[Laughing to death, the Pope is looking for a cat]

[It's black and charcoal and can't find it at all]

[In the future, lock up the cat and don't let it run around~]

The black cat was still huddling in the corner, and one hand touched his body and interrupted his thoughts.

"Why did you get here?" The Pope gently picked up the cat.

【Eagle Vision】

[No wonder he is someone who can identify the traces of evil spirits with the naked eye]

[Your wife was kissed, loudly, and kissed by a ghost! 】

[Pope: The grass on the top of the head is getting more and more lush day by day]

The cat was wrapped in his arms and put back to his original place, feeling very unlovable.

Getting information is getting information, but what to do next is a problem.

Just as he was thinking, he saw that His Majesty the Pope actually took out a red cat collar with a golden bell hanging on it.

"Meow!" The black cat showed great resistance.

Never wear such a thing.

"You're too dark," the Pope said quite bluntly. "I couldn't find you at night without this, and you disappeared all night yesterday."

"Meow meow meow!"

You don't care about cats.

"It might be dangerous for you to have a cat outside at night," the Pope said, as if preaching to a parent. "At least let people see that you are a house cat."

[Father's boyfriend is here]

[Catmao: You are really wide]

[Pope: I have paid too much to maintain this family]

[Maomao doesn't want to come back to see his old father]