18

Like the last time we went out, no one was driving, but the carriage kept heading in a certain direction.

After I don't know how long I have gone, there is a faint noise in the outside world. It was like returning to the world from an isolated place.

Suddenly, the carriage stopped.

The moment the housekeeper pushed open the door, Yu Yuan was carried out by the prince, almost dazzled by the brightly lit street.

It was past midnight, but it was a lively time here, or in other words, all vampires started their lives at the right time.

The streets are spacious and the houses are neat and tidy. It is no exaggeration to say that this is a small and bustling town.

Seeing this, Yu Yuan's cheeks became slightly warm, "Put me down."

If he was carried away in such a place, even if it was an NPC, his heart would be filled with a sense of social death.

Hearing the embarrassment and request in his tone, the prince rarely thoughtfully did not embarrass him, put him down and helped him, "Are you sure?"

Yu Yuan nodded heavily. It can't be.

He took two steps, with a crooked stride like a mermaid who had just grown legs and landed.

The prince looked amused: "Speak if you need a hug."

Just as he walked out of the berthing area, Yu Yuan was sweating on his forehead, not to mention buying something. I had no choice but to say: "Find a place to sit for a while."

Hearing this, the prince snapped his fingers: "Okay, I'll take you to meet something interesting."

Yu Yuan was almost dragged away by two people, and when he noticed the gazes of passers-by, he felt like a dead fish with no love for life.

After a few steps, they stopped in front of a bar that looked upscale from the outside.

There are not many people in the room. The prince was like a frequent visitor, and he led them in and sat directly at the bar. The bartender was also a vampire with pointed ears, and greeted them when they arrived.

"As usual," said the prince, and the bartender nodded and went to bartend.

The housekeeper was accustomed to being silent after going out, and only the prince kept introducing Yu Yuan to the surrounding environment. The sound of shaking the shaker came, Yu Yuan looked at the regular names on the drink list and thought this was a normal place.

Until the bartender pushed three iced cocktails in front of them and introduced, "Bloody Mary."

This is not "tomato juice that can't be drunk", but genuine "blood".

This is of course the bar of the blood race. Yu Yuan immediately felt bad.

The prince glanced at him: "Don't try?"

The response was a frantic shaking of his head.

Pretending to be helpless, the prince called the bartender again: "Give him something he can drink."