155

Yu Yuan was really not interested in playing this kind of game with these two two hundred and fifty in the middle of the night, and he had to take care of the cubs when he went back, but he couldn't stand it because the two were stronger than him, so he could keep him no matter what.

"Kalai, when Louis is crazy, you are also crazy?" he said angrily, "what if a cub wakes up in the middle of the night later?"

Seeing that he was no longer struggling, the two dragons let him go. Yu Yuan frowned and looked at each of them from head to toe, and finally pointed to the one on the right, "Okay, you're real, stop pretending."

Carley on the right seemed to be stunned for a moment, and then immediately asked, "How do you recognize it?"

"Who can learn from your embarrassing expression," Yu Yuan, who guessed right at once, hugged the Thunder Bat baby in his arms and ran away without looking back, planning to go back to sleep until dawn.

Louis gave a regretful "tsk", "I originally wanted to play with you."

Hearing this, Yu Yuan turned his head and stepped on his feet before leaving.

But it's not over yet.

The next morning, Yu Yuan woke up from the bed and saw that Kalai was standing by the fish tank feeding the cubs, so he stretched his waist and asked casually, "Did you change the water? I didn't change it now. "

When Carle saw that he was awake, he came over and quickly kissed Yu Yuan on the cheek before Yu Yuan completely got rid of the feeling of getting up, "Good morning."

Yu Yuan suddenly woke up like being dipped in cold water, "Are you Louis???"

"Kalai" showed a gentle smile that he would never have under normal circumstances, and reached out to pull the neckline of his pajamas for him, as if to sort it out - but everyone else was pulling up, and he deliberately pulled down pull.

Before Yu Yuan could push Louie away, just when he pressed his hand on his face, Zhen Kalai, who was walking in from the entrance of the cave, witnessed this scene and jumped on the spot, "He also said that you have nothing to do!"

"..." Yu Yuan just wanted to sweep the two cat-eared octopuses and the octopus out of the house together.

Lin Ling: "Longlong is like an angry husband with a green head."

Their original plan was to return the cubs one by one to find a home for them from today, but they didn't expect that the sudden change in the weather would only delay another day, and Louis, who newly joined the "family", found a new way to play - pretending to be Carle.

Yu Yuan can distinguish Carle, on the premise that Carle is most recognizable when he puts on a stinky face, and it is not easy to tell the truth and the false at other times. After all, everyone has many faces in life, and Louis also specifically chose Carle to be absent. When the time comes to see the seams and needles.

At the end of the day, Yu Yuan couldn't even tell if the dragon and the octopus were twin brothers. And Carle's blood pressure was completely full today, and every time he came back within two minutes of going out, he saw Yu Yuan and the dead octopus together, and wanted to throw Louis into the crater just like that.

Dinner was the only time when Louis couldn't get in at all. After dinner, Carle followed Yu Yuan every step of the way, and finally couldn't help asking, "What did he do to you today?"