153

When Yu Yuan had just finished answering the question of the player who came to learn the skill, when he turned his head and saw the figure of Kalai standing with a groundhog on his shoulder and a water bird flying beside him, he almost bit his tongue in fright.

In line with the principle that it is not easy to participate in housework, the mage who led the way to the dragon man didn't say much, just walked over to Yu Yuan with a reminder and left, "Your family said they couldn't find you, so I brought it here. "There are so many children, so don't quarrel."

He also patted Yu Yuan on the shoulder, "Men, family is very important."

No, what family members, and what children? What else is important to family?

Then the mother is not biological, why does one or two make it seem like they really have children? ? ?

Yu Yuan walked to Carle in three steps and two steps. Before he could speak, Carle said, "Who made you go away for so many days, these little guys are clamoring to see you."

Both the bird and the groundhog stretched out their heads to hug, but Yu Yuan caught them one by one and explained, "I can't help it, I thought it would be over in a day, but the result was delayed."

"Then when will the work be done?" Carle frowned in displeasure, feeling that the human system was trouble.

"Uh, it's probably at least a day," Yu Yuan calculated, "If you still take them back first, I'll definitely go back tomorrow night."

Before they finished speaking, a mage player who was still upgrading came over and saw the title of [Advanced Skill Teaching Instructor] above Yu Yuan's head, so he asked: "May I ask you to learn Fire Element here. skills?"

"Ah yes, yes." Yu Yuan, who was wearing a pointed mage hat, just turned his head, and the male player facing him widened his eyes, "Father Mao Mao?!"

Yu Yuan: "?"

Not really.

"Is it really you? Or is it just modeling?" The male player looked very excited, and even more excited after seeing Yu Yuan nodding and admitting, "I just watched your live broadcast before I got into the illusion, look. I'm almost at full level now, hehe, the little black cat is so cute."

Naturally, it was impossible for Kalai to understand the content of their conversation. Yu Yuan, who was still at work, naturally put the player first, so he had to appease Kalai and let him wait by the side, and help the player learn the skills first.

It's not difficult to teach skills, but it's not like in the era of keyboard and online games in the past, just reading and learning, players still have to learn by themselves. Yu Yuan held the staff and demonstrated several times the [Big Fire Ball Technique] that the male player was going to learn, and the other party did the same, and it didn't take long for him to learn it.

"Thank you so much, Father Mao Mao. I think the community said you were kidnapped by dragons? Why are you still here as a mentor?" Before Yu Yuan could answer, when he saw the black-haired man standing beside him The dragon horn on the man's head understood, "Wow, it's actually this dragon, and it's handsome."

Yu Yuan wiped his sweat, "It doesn't matter, he is another NPC friend."

After learning the skills, the male player still has to rush to upgrade. Before leaving, he did not forget to say to Yu Yuan: "The fish cat is the most dangling! I am optimistic about you and the Octopus King! I look forward to your interaction with Louis~"