73

At the appointed time, Eugene brought what he had been given.

Yu Yuan carefully read every detail recorded in the document under a tree, but did not want to find any doubts like he thought before. There is nothing wrong with the above record.

Considering the level of understanding, some key props will be marked in the game. If it is really dangerous to clear the level, a more obvious prompt will be made, but this document... is indeed very ordinary .

This makes one point - Wells' cause of death is not in doubt. Nothing to do with Fernando, nothing to do with the queen, nothing to do with anyone else.

Lin Ling: "Tsk, thank you, I've also wondered if you and Tipi conspired to murder in the Queen's plot line."

Although he knows the plot in advance, the details of the plot corresponding to the beginning of each character are different.

"It's almost done." Yu Yuan sorted out the documents, and prepared to let Eugene find a way to return it tomorrow, "Since the tip has nothing to do with the death of the king, can it also reduce the suspicion of the death in the palace a little bit. ...No, that doesn't seem to hold either."

The palace case is the case of the death of a servant and a knight. Now it has been circulated among the nobles, and there is no further clue to this day, which has caused people to panic for a while.

"I can't say it." Lin Ling said, "But you have seen the problem of the monster blood on Tipi's body."

"I'll check again."

Yu Yuan got up and walked not far away to return the documents to Eugene, entrusted the next plan, and said, "Eugene, how much do you want? I'll bring it over tomorrow."

Unexpectedly, this black-skinned young man shook his head, "Her Royal Highness, it is my honor to be able to do things for you."

In just a short period of time, he has gradually become proficient in the language here. Although he speaks a little slower, it is far better than when he first arrived.

"But you also took a lot of risk, and you deserve it."

"You brought me back from the slave market." Eugene's eyes were firm and his words were very straightforward, "I belong to you, and you can send and use me at will."

Lin Ling teased: "Your rare five-star face has turned red, it's just that the dark skin is not obvious."

"...It doesn't have to be like this." Yu Yuan smiled slightly, and had already planned to bring a small bag of gold tomorrow.

That night, the palace.

Since the last time Fernando asked the queen to dine with him, he has often invited people over. The two had not seen each other for the past two days, the first time since the accident at the tower.

And until now, Yu Yuan didn't know why the two of them hadn't seen each other for the past two days—I saw Fernando with a bandage wrapped around his head, sitting on the main seat.

As soon as he walked in and saw this scene, Yu Yuan couldn't help but let out a "puchi" laugh. After all, no matter how attractive a person was, he couldn't bear the look of a bandage on his head.