83

The octopus full of expectations didn't know whether it was there or not. Seeing this, Lin Ling finally couldn't help but said: "He is an octopus, with a bunch of tentacles in his appearance, just because he was embarrassed to show his true body in front of you, he used black mist. Cover up."

After all, most of the monsters look casual, similar to the kind of [mudstone giants] in the primeval forest.

Yu Yuan only struggled for a few seconds before letting go of the question of whether an octopus was an octopus or not, because in the end there was still a more important issue—why was he in the mirror the same as the original game character, not the current queen's appearance.

He looked directly at himself in the mirror again, wearing the same black mage robes and high pointed wizard hats as before, and looking at the black mist on the left hand side, the visual effect seemed to be an unfathomable mage and his summons.

"Louis also saw this, or was it just me?" Yu Yuan couldn't help asking Lin Ling.

"you all are."

"...Then what's going on with the game bug or am I lost?!"

The king and queen outside the mirror, the black mist and the mage inside the mirror, how strange it is.

"No, you'll find out later, and now, um... is everything normal?"

Yu Yuan could only turn his head to look at Louis, "What does it mean in the mirror?"

"I said I'm here for you—" Louis chuckled softly, staring at the mage's figure in the mirror, his voice was like some kind of seductive whisper, "Without any superfluous camouflage or embellishment, This is who you are."

So is he crazy, or the game is crazy, or is the queen some kind of women's clothing boss and emotional liar? !

He had to continue to pretend to be stupid, "I don't understand what you said."

"Darling, you don't need to understand at all." Louis gently took one of his hands and guided him to reach the mirror full of cracks and mist. At the same time, the mirror image of the mage in the mirror followed suit. The movement, the two seemed to stick to each other with five fingers separated by a mirror.

The moment he touched the mirror, Yu Yuan felt ice on his hand, as if it was not a mirror, but a real piece of ice.

Louis, who was leading him, still put a hand on the coat of arms on his back, and at the same time, he began to sing some kind of mysterious incantation in a low voice. Of course, Yu Yuan couldn't understand even a little bit, but he still felt I am totally drawn.

In the next second, the hard ice turned into water, and his fingers seemed to sink into the mirror. At the same time, Louis also stretched out his hand through the mirror. At this moment, at the moment when the reality and the virtual image in the mirror overlapped, Yu Yuan could only feel the sight in front of him. dark.

When I opened my eyes again, everything changed.

He could feel it, and then he could see that he had changed back to the black-robed mage in the original game, and that face was almost the same as his real face. And beside him, the human-shaped black fog also came to reality, like some kind of fantasy creature that did not have a sense of reality.