44

"Put this on." Edgar pulled out a cat collar out of nowhere, with a small gold medal hanging on the thin red circle.

The first reaction of the black cat was to scratch the person and leave, but Edgar patiently coaxed him for a long time, saying that this thing could protect it, "and it can also help me find your location, tomorrow Take it off when you come back."

Edgar couldn't help but worry about what happened to the black cat in the blood race territory, especially when it appeared with the smell of blood race.

The dignified holy beast also needs this kind of thing.

The black cat, who has been deeply involved in the play, still insists.

But this young werewolf named Edgar seemed to have endless patience.

The red circle hangs on the black fur, and the visual effect is very obvious. The little black cat can't find a little bit of variegation on the whole body, it's completely black, and when you close your eyes and hide in the corner, it's a complete black shadow, and you can add a little red to make it more recognizable.

But in the eyes of others, the most important thing is to make it more lovely.

"Cough, you can change the color next time." Crofts, who had changed back to the wolf shape, commented.

Black Cat: "...Meow."

For another ghost, I'll hang one around your neck too.

It raised its claws and scratched on the black wolf.

Disrespect the holy beast, remember a major demerit.

The black wolf bared his teeth and cracked his mouth, and let out a deliberately exaggerated cry.

At the same time, wolf howls sounded in several other places in the mansion, one after another, like a ghost, it passed for a long time before it stopped.

"..." The black cat, who had seen the wolf pack's reaction more than once, felt very speechless.

At night, I lay down and slept with two wolves again, and the black cat caught in the middle deeply felt that the two wolves should have some kind of husky blood. The only good place is that you can sleep on the roof, otherwise it will be hot and smell like a wolf, and the cat has long been madly catching people.

When they were all asleep, the black cat took the time to study the game map, and then discovered a very fatal thing: the depths of the Red Moon Forest where it is located is not so close to the resting place of the Lister family.

Werewolves, blood clans, are like neighbors, and the Lister family is the best among the "neighbors". The black cat recalled with a proud look when the prince told it about his family's history and "great achievements", and deeply doubted whether this family really liked doing things so much that they chose the territory so close to the werewolf.

But it has now brought a chain reaction, who knows what will happen next if the NPCs meet.

After thinking about it, the black cat made a decision in his heart.

"Lin Ling, as long as you bring the fragments back, this episode will end, right?"

Lin Ling over there was waiting at any time, and said quickly: "Yes, Mr. Yu, but I just checked the complete game chain and found that there is still a mistake?"