108

"Some cats are picky, it's better to feed them well, and then the cat seems to be more particular about where to sleep. Captain, if you don't want to be a nest, you can take me directly..."

Red-haired Fanny was introducing their captain Fernando about raising cats. In fact, if this scene hadn't really happened now, she would have wondered if she had not woken up.

The captain, the captain who is notorious for not fond of pets and does not even let any cats on board the ship, has allowed this little black cat to board the ship before, but now he has to bring the cat back in person?

After thinking about it, she still said: "The cat has been wanting to go to bed probably because it likes you, if you don't want to, you have to make a good rule with it, but it must not let the cat get wet on the deck outside. "

Fanny must have misunderstood about picking up the black cat on the night of Piao Xiaoyu last time. The black cat on the sidelines almost thought that Fernando, the Tyrannosaurus rex, would have a temper to justify, but unexpectedly, the other party didn't say anything and only picked up the cat.

"I'll take it away."

But the awkward posture prevented the little black cat from sliding down between his arms.

Fanny had a headache again when she saw it, and immediately started to demonstrate, "Look, it's better to carry it like this, if you can't carry it by the back of your neck, don't just stick it like this."

The little black cat looked at Fernando frowning, and there was no sign of breathing fire, and he felt a little surprised.

It was easy to get everything done and went back, and it caught the attention of some other crew members on the way. The reason must be because this cat has become famous since he got on the ship. Not only did the crew know that it was the cat of the bishop , What's more, this cat hangs on a parrot and flies around in the sky every day, like a new type of unidentified flying creature, and the two animals are also having inexplicable joy.

What they didn't know was that the black cat and the parrot would meet in private and quietly every night in the dead of night to settle the labor fee for the parrot to fly with the black cat every day.

And now, since the black cat was taken away by the captain, he was temporarily deprived of the fun of flying with his little friends.

"Do you think Tip has a tendency to be abused? I was rushing to find him before and he ignored me, but now I'm having fun with the parrot and he turns his head to take care of me?" The black cat said to Lin Ling.

"Some people might be like that, but I don't think it's the parrot that matters, it's the tip that thinks you've run off with another owner."

Fernando didn't want the simple cat litter of the red-haired Fanny. When he got back to his room, he learned the shape he remembered, found a half wine barrel, hay, fabric, etc., and put together what he thought was similar. .

During this period, the black cat kept staring at him, and when the finished product was completed, the disgusting eyes were self-evident.

Dogs don't sleep with this.

"Then where do you sleep, say it yourself." Fernando, who somehow understood his eyes, scratched his hair irritably.