164: Extra II (2)

The werewolf who appeared beside the two had black hair, ears and tail behind him, but a pair of red eyes looked very bright when staring at the vampire in front of him, and the whole person looked very young and vigorous.

    Yu Yuan didn't know this werewolf, but he heard Mr. Lister point out the werewolf's identity with great dissatisfaction, "Krofts Wiggins? I thought you were expelled from your family long ago and died in the forest. ”

    The irony inside and outside the words could not be more obvious, obviously hoping that this werewolf really died early.

    The werewolf named Crofts also responded with sharp teeth, and the exposed canine teeth were obviously much sharper than the fangs of the vampire. Is it appropriate, the Council of Elders has not judged your actions? This is not the way a prince should behave."

    Yu Yuan said in his heart that Liszt is still a prince, as far as he knows there are less than ten major families of vampires. surname, and Lister, who is still haunting him all day long with a priest, really doesn't look like a prince.

    The prince did not intend to continue arguing with the werewolf who appeared inexplicably, but chose a simpler and more straightforward method. With a flick of the cloak, a burst of blood swept across, and he was going to fight the werewolf on the spot. Crofts was naturally not to be outdone, and the moment of the wolf transformation suddenly erupted, and two non-human guys actually fought in such a corner near the Holy See.

    Yu Yuan was still hesitating whether to persuade him or not. Although he really didn’t really understand this, they also wanted to run away while they were fighting, but this is the Holy See after all, and it would be bad if something happened to the Holy See. .

    However, at this moment, standing at the corner of the wall, he suddenly felt a hand stretched out from behind him, and then he disappeared from his original position.

    When he came to his senses, he was already in a dark place - it was almost as if someone had led him through the wall. Just as he was about to stand up, another voice sounded in the darkness, "Brother, I found you."

    Yu Yuan: "???"

    I don't have any younger siblings, so I can warn you not to mistakenly recognize you!

    Yu Yuan, who was convinced that he was definitely single, said directly: "Did you admit the wrong person?" The

    other person was silent.

    This space is so dark that Yu Yuan can barely see anything, so he rubbed his eyes, "Can I light a light first? I'll see you first before we talk."

    "No." The man refused directly took him.

    Then, Yu Yuan felt as if a face was slowly approaching him, but when the two were really close, the touch he felt when he reached out to touch was not warm human skin, but... .. icy bandages?

    Yes, he was pretty sure he was touching a bandage.

    The weirdo who had a bandage on his face and suddenly brought him to this side didn't seem to dislike his behavior, and even rubbed his face into his palm like a big obedient dog, and the touch of the bandage became more obvious.