52

The night is getting heavier, the clouds are dense tonight, the starlight is sparse, and even the moonlight seems to be dimmed.

The struggle on the field intensified, and the atmosphere among the werewolves present was equally anxious.

"Why does Lord Crofts look like he's going to lose? Impossible..."

"The candidate for the next patriarch has almost been decided..."

"All equally young, but Edgar is noticeably more stable..."

......

The werewolves were talking.

The black cat recognized that his position was in the middle of the Wiggins family, not far from the Presbyterian Church. The old werewolf elder who had asked him to choose a piece of paper was also among them, staring at the center of the field very calmly, as did the other elders.

They are all waiting for the result.

The black cat is still thinking about the current situation.

Why did the duel suddenly turn into a dead one, and since Edgar and Crofts are related by blood, then they would really kill their brother directly in this scene?

The surrounding area is heavily guarded, especially the pack of wolves guarding the bottom of the duel arena. With the ability of a black cat, even if it wants to rush up to block it, it will be stopped if it can't run to the center of the arena. There are also people watching the black cat silently. Sneaking doesn't work, but it doesn't work by teleporting the cat directly to the center. So Lin Ling said, "Do you have any ideas, what should I do now?"

The black cat's eyes narrowed, and for a moment, he looked like a wolf next to him, and gave an order to his partner, "Lin Ling, you help me put all the data on agility."

"All? Defense and HP bonuses are not left?" Lin Ling confirmed again.

"Ok."

There is an upper limit to the sum of the values ​​a cat can have. The data changed for the black cat before has reached the cat's limit. Lin Ling's subordinates kept operating and reminded: "If the defense is gone, you may fall twice and lose blood. , the HP is not high after the bonus, you have to be careful not to be caught twice by any wolf, or you will die."

He hit the last confirmation button, "Good luck to you."

In the blink of an eye, all the values ​​were on agility.

The black cat, which had gained agility enhancement, stomped on the ground, ready to go, and recited the simplest wind spell in his heart——

The next second, it jumped out.

Suddenly, the atmosphere seemed to become serious. In reality, Lin Ling from the supervisor's perspective couldn't help holding his breath, sweating for the next development. Then he saw...

The black cat's paw stepped on the head of the previous werewolf, and then stepped on the next one.

Lin Ling, the technician who fantasized about the black cat's dashing attitude: "???" It seems strange.