92

"Congratulations, player Yu." Lin Ling said: "You answered the old saying 'the king of flowing water, the queen of iron', not only successfully made the queen's job into 996 system, but also It has become a lifelong job, and the king can die again and again for a new one, but your queen will definitely not change it."

"Shut up," Yu Yuan also felt a headache, "Who knows what madness Fernando is going to do."

The last time Fernando appeared suddenly and left the so-called "let him continue to be the next queen", Yu Yuan just thought that the king was flooded with water, and it didn't matter at all, especially Fernando didn't show up much since then, and kept himself locked in the room. , Yu Yuan even took this as nonsense.

There was no fifth victim in the serial murder case. Howard, the kidnapper of the kidnapping case, was still investigating with the Knights, and almost all his heart was devoted to this matter. Durand, on the other hand, has been increasingly reticent since that night.

A few days later, the queen herself, who was at the center of the incident, was staying in a certain corner of the palace, when she happened to hear two maids talking about the king's conversation while passing by.

"I heard that the wound on His Majesty's hand is getting worse?"

"It seems like hey, I heard from the doctor..."

......

The role of these NPCs is to provide information. Although Yu Yuan often wants to complain about why he just heard it, and what he hears is just some important things, it is not impossible to obtain information through this method.

"You said that the completion rate of the task of tipping is only about 80%, isn't that the difference?" Yu Yuan began to talk to himself again.

Fernando's injury was related to Louis. He also saw that the wound was only a wound on his hand that day, and it was absolutely irrelevant to the word "serious". If Fernando was really "severely ill" because of this injury, it would be a real "Princess of the Pea". ".

"I just think that the tip on the front foot says I want to marry you, and the back foot falls ill. Maybe you will immediately become an 'inheritance' and be inherited by someone." Lin Ling took a sip of his drink and said nonsense.

"...What are you drinking?" The snorting sound was almost like mental pollution, making him thirsty too.

"Milk tea, ordered collectively in the office. Since I met you, I always add taro **** to my milk tea. It's so chewy."

"...When can I develop a milk tea function in the game, I want to drink it too."

"Many players have already responded to this demand. After all, eating in holographic games is not to gain weight. Of course our technicians also want to do it, but the planning team has always thought that Western Fantasy games have milk tea very strange, and it is not magical enough. I didn't pass today." Lin Ling said leisurely: "By the way, I saw you yesterday and it seems like you just drank milk tea. You didn't enter the elevator with Mr. Lu with an oversized cup."

"That was given to me by Mr. Lu. He said that I ordered too much afternoon tea? But then again, our game even has things like [Roaring Little Cake], why not just make milk tea into [calorie monster drink], and change the name to be magical too much."