154

As shocked as Yu Yuan is now, Heilong's face is so ugly, and Louis, who seems to be out of the way, is very relaxed.

"What does he have to do with you?" Heilong turned his head and asked Yu Yuan, gnashing his teeth, almost crushing a dragon's teeth.

"Just an ordinary friend I know, it's nothing..." Before Yu Yuan could finish his words, the two little octopuses with kitten ears called out as Louis walked towards him.

"Mom, mom~"

The little octopus gave him a face.

The black dragon looked at Louis as if he was about to kill him now.

Louis looked at Yu Yuan who was entangled by a pair of small octopuses, and said slyly: "They miss you very much, so I brought them to see you."

"Damn, don't make up my mind. What does these two cubs have to do with me?" Yu Yuan was about to turn into anger, "It's not enough for you to play me yourself, but you're still harming the two children, there's no end to it—"

"I have to remind you first," Louis smiled, his eyes unintelligible, "Look at their appearance, don't you really think this is the result of our combination?"

Combine and add a fart.

Yu Yuan couldn't wait to slap Louis' head with his staff, and some people obviously had more of this idea than him, but Louis said in a rude way: "You don't want your child to have no father since he was a child, look at them. It's so pathetic..."

"Okay, don't make it up!" Yu Yuan was about to cover Louis' mouth when the Black Dragon officially went up to his rage, but Louis' fingers that turned into octopus tentacles took advantage of it and stroked him, so he shook his hand and said: "Why are you here?"

"Of course it's for the children to live with their mother." Louis' eyes brightened, "Look how much they like you,"

The two little octopuses stood on Yu Yuan's shoulders as if to cooperate with Louis's words, and their movements were particularly active.

"..." Yu Yuan was convinced that he felt that the temperature here was already rising, and he didn't dare to turn his head to see what the black dragon looked like now.

"And you're not still taking care of that bunch of cubs, it's okay to take more of your own children," Louis said with a half-smile: "Oh, by the way, I suddenly remembered one thing, have you lost a dark place? Attribute eggs?"

The way he pretended to be just remembered was not very credible, but Yu Yuan suddenly realized something, "Don't tell me that the sea monster who grabbed the eggs is you?!"

And how did Louie know about the cubs?

"Darling, if you paid a little attention to me, you should have known that the sea you were in happened to be on the edge of the 'abyss'. It shows that you don't care much about things related to me," Louis said a little aggrieved Like, "Of course, I will return that egg, but of course there are conditions..."

Five minutes later, the actual number of the "family" was forced to increase by three more.

And the black dragon's face became more and more smelly.